I'm a little quiet...

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1369

I'm a little quiet...

Post by scrappinmom99 »

but I'm hoping to be back in "full force" lol by Wednesday. I have 2 manuscripts due - one today, and one tomorrow. One is done, one is nowhere near done LOL! And dealing with making followup appointments for my son's sprained ankle - oy vey - that's a job in and of itself LOL! And I know I still have a lot of sprinkles to hand out - especially for my Ephemera mission and the panoramic photo I wanted scrappy ideas for and the acrostic poem.  I will be catching up but I didn't want anyone to think I'd forgotten! I miss you guys and just want to be able to play! Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
christinec68
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 254

Re: I'm a little quiet...

Post by christinec68 »

good luck getting everything done...I hate when work gets in the way of life. I also hope your DS's foot is feeling better.

See ya real soon!! :)
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

Hope you feel better soon.  I do have a question about the acrostic poem.  Are we to make anything as long as our word and the poem is on it.  Ex:  card, layout, tage, frame etc., 
 Image ImageImage
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1744

Post by beachlover »

scrappinmom99 wrote:but I'm hoping to be back in "full force" lol by Wednesday. I have 2 manuscripts due - one today, and one tomorrow. One is done, one is nowhere near done LOL! And dealing with making followup appointments for my son's sprained ankle - oy vey - that's a job in and of itself LOL! And I know I still have a lot of sprinkles to hand out - especially for my Ephemera mission and the panoramic photo I wanted scrappy ideas for and the acrostic poem.  I will be catching up but I didn't want anyone to think I'd forgotten! I miss you guys and just want to be able to play! Image

good luck getting those manuscripts done! 
is it too late to upload my ephemera stash?  I totally forgot! Image
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5433

Post by Deanna13 »

Sometimes 'life' does get in the way of our playing with paper! Just take it one thing at a time. Image
Image Image ImageImage
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

I think everyone understands.  Sometimes other things get in the way (darnit - LOL).
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

Life is top priority Anne-Marie! No worries! How is your son doing, btw? I felt bad yesterday and Sunday for being MIA with a really bad cold. And then yesterday being MOnday....hello work! And like you, I work from home so sometimes I'm a busy bee, sometimes I'm not.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
kate W.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 150

Post by kate W. »

No worries. Unfortunately life sometimes gets in the way of our scrappy time. . How dare it!!  I hope your son feels better soon.
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2463

Post by emmapaige »

Life (and work) can sometimes be a little overwhelming so we completely understand Anne-Marie.  I don't work from home but usually I can check in on my phone several times during the day.  But today I spend most of the day away from my desk and only now can I check in since I took a short lunch break.

Hang in there!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 593

Post by Shutterbug »

Well you have been so busy here last weekend with eht crop and last week. You can only do what you can do.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

Post by CarrieG »

been there   done that  living that...................
hope you are able to relax soon!
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

Good luck with the deadlines and your sons healing ankle.
- Jillian

JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

Good luck!! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate.

Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Thanks, ladies! It helps to just talk things out sometimes. Of course I would much rather play than do work LOL.  As for my son...we went to the ortho yesterday and it is confirmed as a "bad sprain" and he is to use the air cast / splint for 6 weeks. Also, no gym and he gets an elevator pass for school.  He can use the crutches if he wants or feels he needs them but the splint should be enough. He used the crutches today to go to school. I think the girls are fawning over him lol Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Sandi0805 wrote:Hope you feel better soon.  I do have a question about the acrostic poem.  Are we to make anything as long as our word and the poem is on it.  Ex:  card, layout, tage, frame etc., 

You can make anything you like as long as the word/poem is there. Most important - have fun!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

blbabe1234 wrote:Life is top priority Anne-Marie! No worries! How is your son doing, btw? I felt bad yesterday and Sunday for being MIA with a really bad cold. And then yesterday being MOnday....hello work! And like you, I work from home so sometimes I'm a busy bee, sometimes I'm not.

Hope you're feeling better, Brandy. And you said yesterday was Monday and I'm only now getting to answer on Friday LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

emmapaige wrote:Life (and work) can sometimes be a little overwhelming so we completely understand Anne-Marie.  I don't work from home but usually I can check in on my phone several times during the day.  But today I spend most of the day away from my desk and only now can I check in since I took a short lunch break.

Hang in there!!!

Chris, that's the rub! Usually working from home, I'm able to take "eyeball / back breaks" from the desk and go do a little something scrappy every now and then but this week I couldn't do it. And going to the ER really set things behind as well and all that worry.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 992

Post by blfonty »

Thanks for checking in with us! I have been very chatty this week and hope to scrap more this weekend. Good luck to you on your projects and everything!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

christinec68
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 254

Post by christinec68 »

scrappinmom99 wrote:Thanks, ladies! It helps to just talk things out sometimes. Of course I would much rather play than do work LOL.  As for my son...we went to the ortho yesterday and it is confirmed as a "bad sprain" and he is to use the air cast / splint for 6 weeks. Also, no gym and he gets an elevator pass for school.  He can use the crutches if he wants or feels he needs them but the splint should be enough. He used the crutches today to go to school. I think the girls are fawning over him lol Image
I'm glad it's not more serious and I bet he's enjoying the extra attention! Image
ajkulig
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 47

Post by ajkulig »

scrappinmom99 wrote:but I'm hoping to be back in "full force" lol by Wednesday. I have 2 manuscripts due - one today, and one tomorrow. One is done, one is nowhere near done LOL! And dealing with making followup appointments for my son's sprained ankle - oy vey - that's a job in and of itself LOL! And I know I still have a lot of sprinkles to hand out - especially for my Ephemera mission and the panoramic photo I wanted scrappy ideas for and the acrostic poem.  I will be catching up but I didn't want anyone to think I'd forgotten! I miss you guys and just want to be able to play! Image
Creepy. I could have almost written this. I had NO fun at the crop  because I had a manuscript due 11:59 Sunday night and I wanted to read through it again, AGAIN. So I gave up halfway through LOL... no sprained ankles but I do need to see the doctor for me, and work and homeschooling have been kicking my butt. I need a vacation. 
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

Return to “NSD 2015”