Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

NSD Charlene Wants to Know YOU
So we are going to quiz you on how well you know us.  So how about you tell me a little about yourself as well.   Married, single, partnered up?  kids -human, fur, feather etc.  Occupation or past time (other than scrapping).  Habitat (you know, where you live) lol     Car-SUV, sports, hybrid, etc.            All the usual stuff.   Could be points in it for sharing about yourself.    Newbies, long timers, young and old.   Open up.  Let's hear about YOU

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: NSD Charlene Wants to Know YOU
Ok... married 24 years in July, 2 adult sons. 2 dgds and 1 dgs on the way (c'mon summer!). 3 dogs, 3 cats. Disabled/homebound. Live in SE CT. We have a Honda Accord and a Honda Civic (along with an old 90's tiny truck). Favorite things to do - hold chihuahuas, take photos of chihuahuas, scrap chihuahuas and dgds. Be with family and then scrapbook.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

I live in ON Canada, am 43. I am an only child, and have an only child who is now 23.  Been with my hubby coming up on 19 years.  He has 2 stepkids and 2 kids all in their 30's, and 3 grandkids 5 to 9, and there is soon to be a 4th.  
Have one kitty, she is a one human for one pet only type of pet.
I've been receptionist at a little company for 15 years and currently am working 4 days a week. 
We like boating and camping and motorcycling and travelling when we can afford it, and I also enjoy reading, Netflix,  and playing indoor and beach volleyball when I am not scrapping

Karrie

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Let's see........I've been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 37 years. We have 3 kids (1 son, 2 daughters) who have blessed us with 9 adorable grandkids. (3 granddaughters and 6 grandsons) We love traveling and go as often as we can. My favorite place includes the beach, preferably in the Caribbean. We also enjoy biking and walking. I drive a Toyota Rav 4. We have one kitty named Stinky for that exact reason. No, I didn't name him. I try to do something scrappy everyday and that makes my life feel 'balanced'. Image
Image Image ImageImage

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Married almost 14 years. 1 Fur Baby, Love to cook and bake.  I love writing letters. Growing up I had pen pals from all over the word.  Was involved in CAMP UTADA a camp for diabetic children many hears and a camper, counselor and staff.  OK, well I use to do a lot of that. I Live in Utah,   My car is known as a Cadillac ( My walker) and the other car is the para transit bus.  Image 
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am Sarah, wife to Brian, Step mom to Paige (21), mom to Marlayna (17), Liberty (10), and expecting our last baby in July.  We live in Peculiar Missouri.  It really is an odd place to call home, but I love the country life!  I drive a mini van.  I have a dog, Dandy, she is a mostly lab mutt.  Paige thinks she is an adult (she is wrong, but we are waiting until she figures that out on her own).  Layna graduates High School in 2 weeks (there is a period of time where we doubted that would happen), Libby is as busy as can be with a gifted program at school and volleyball.  I work in a retirement community...  the bonus is no matter how much I age, I am still a spring chicken at work!
~Sarah~

CNMommy

Cherry Picker

Alrighty it is only fair. Married, 2 kids (DD and DS). No fur or feather babies. I have been scrapping on/off since 1998/99 (senior year in high school) but really got into after DD was born in 07. I have more albums that space to store and that is just fine with me. Both kids LOVE looking at them and I get sanity/creative satisfaction from scrapping our memories. I grew up military (and was military for while) so there was not much room in the budget or weight limits for my mom to do this for us as kids. I am so happy to be able to do it for them.

ETA: oops forgot a few things: car is the Toyota Rav4, before that was my first brand new paid all for it myself after coming home Camry and I loved that car (can you love a car?) but she had a good life and needed to retire :(. We are more up north than either of us have ever been before in MD (right outside Baltimore) so things are a little uneasy right now.
~Crystal

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Okay, I'm 40 and just got married for the first and LAST time in 2013. DH and I have been married for a year and a half but have been together since June 2006. He has 3 children (a son and two daughters) and I have one daughter. His oldest daughter has a 6yr old daughter, so I'm a grandma too. For now we live in Canton, Ohio but we met when we both lived in Martin, TN. My DH gets transferred for work a lot and we've been in Ohio for 3yrs. I am originally from Ohio and graduated from The Ohio State University and Law school so I'm a HUGE Buckeye! Go Bucks! I am a lawyer and was a prosecutor back in TN which was my dream job. Unfortunately, I am not licensed to practice law in Ohio so I have been unemployed since my DH got transferred here.  I love to read mystery novels and historical fiction. My DH and I LOVE to travel. I've been to France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Jamaica, Mexico, Canada  and the Dominican Republic and almost every state in the US. Our last trip was 3wks ago when we went to New York City for Spring Break. I drive a Sebring red convertible and my hubby has 3 vehicles plus a Harley. We love riding the Harley on the few good weekends we get in northeast Ohio.
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

writerlady wrote:Ok... married 24 years in July, 2 adult sons. 2 dgds and 1 dgs on the way (c'mon summer!). 3 dogs, 3 cats. Disabled/homebound. Live in SE CT. We have a Honda Accord and a Honda Civic (along with an old 90's tiny truck). Favorite things to do - hold chihuahuas, take photos of chihuahuas, scrap chihuahuas and dgds. Be with family and then scrapbook.

Sounds pretty good.  My grandma had an albino chihuahua with pink eyes names what else but Pinky.  She adored that dog and it felt the same about her but Pinky didn't like anyone else but grandma.  lol  She would just as soon bite you and look at you.   Makes me want to find a picture of that dog with my grandma and scrap it now. 

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I met my DH in 1980 & we've been married since 1986. We have 3 children. DS 21, DD 16, DD 14. I work part time for our school system. I live in a SMALL town 40 minutes west of Indy. We have 1 dog and 1 cat. I drive a 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada that belonged to my mom. My DH has a 2011 Chevy 4-door pick-up  that he uses for work. I've scrapped since 1995. We've lived in our current home since 1995.  And that's it in a nutshell! Image
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

sweetsour wrote:I live in ON Canada, am 43. I am an only child, and have an only child who is now 24.  Been with my hubby coming up on 19 years.  He has 2 stepkids and 2 kids all in their 30's, and 3 grandkids 5 to 9, and there is soon to be a 4th.  
Have one kitty, she is a one human for one pet only type of pet.
I've been receptionist at a little company for 15 years and currently am working 4 days a week. 
We like boating and camping and motorcycling and travelling when we can afford it, and I also enjoy reading, Netflix,  and playing indoor and beach volleyball when I am not scrapping

sounds like a well rounded extended family.  Keeps you busy during holidays I imagine. 

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Deanna13 wrote:Let's see........I've been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 37 years. We have 3 kids (1 son, 2 daughters) who have blessed us with 9 adorable grandkids. (3 granddaughters and 6 grandsons) We love traveling and go as often as we can. My favorite place includes the beach, preferably in the Caribbean. We also enjoy biking and walking. I drive a Toyota Rav 4. We have one kitty named Stinky for that exact reason. No, I didn't name him. I try to do something scrappy everyday and that makes my life feel 'balanced'. Image

Hey I also drive a Toyota Rav4.  Your 9 grand kids sound like a dream come true.  I would enjoy to have that many.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Shutterbug wrote:Married almost 14 years. 1 Fur Baby, Love to cook and bake.  I love writing letters. Growing up I had pen pals from all over the word.  Was involved in CAMP UTADA a camp for diabetic children many hears and a camper, counselor and staff.  OK, well I use to do a lot of that. I Live in Utah,   My car is known as a Cadillac ( My walker) and the other car is the para transit bus.  Image 

I have been to Utah many times.  Love all the wonderful things to see there. 

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

MacSarah wrote:I am Sarah, wife to Brian, Step mom to Paige (21), mom to Marlayna (17), Liberty (10), and expecting our last baby in July.  We live in Peculiar Missouri.  It really is an odd place to call home, but I love the country life!  I drive a mini van.  I have a dog, Dandy, she is a mostly lab mutt.  Paige thinks she is an adult (she is wrong, but we are waiting until she figures that out on her own).  Layna graduates High School in 2 weeks (there is a period of time where we doubted that would happen), Libby is as busy as can be with a gifted program at school and volleyball.  I work in a retirement community...  the bonus is no matter how much I age, I am still a spring chicken at work!

My best friend for nearly 60 years now is from Missouri.  They loved it but back in the 1940's, times were hard so they came West to find work and a better life.  Her dad lived to be 90 and missed Missouri every day of his life.   

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Caitlynsmommy wrote:Alrighty it is only fair. Married, 2 kids (DD and DS). No fur or feather babies. I have been scrapping on/off since 1998/99 (senior year in high school) but really got into after DD was born in 07. I have more albums that space to store and that is just fine with me. Both kids LOVE looking at them and I get sanity/creative satisfaction from scrapping our memories. I grew up military (and was military for while) so there was not much room in the budget or weight limits for my mom to do this for us as kids. I am so happy to be able to do it for them.

ETA: oops forgot a few things: car is the Toyota Rav4, before that was my first brand new paid all for it myself after coming home Camry and I loved that car (can you love a car?) but she had a good life and needed to retire :(. We are more up north than either of us have ever been before in MD (right outside Baltimore) so things are a little uneasy right now.

well first thanks for your military service and thanks to whichever parent served as well.  I have quite a bit of family in Maryland as well but I hear from another aunt that they are ok.  You guys stay safe

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Charleneanne wrote:So we are going to quiz you on how well you know us.  So how about you tell me a little about yourself as well.   Married, single, partnered up?  kids -human, fur, feather etc.  Occupation or past time (other than scrapping).  Habitat (you know, where you live) lol     Car-SUV, sports, hybrid, etc.            All the usual stuff.   Could be points in it for sharing about yourself.    Newbies, long timers, young and old.   Open up.  Let's hear about YOU
Been married for 8 years to Jon; no kids.  Lots of furbabies - 4 dogs (Cocoa Puff, Noel, Snicket & Foxie) and 1 Cat (Mo).  I've been an accountant for 14 years (there are times I so want to change professions).  I do like to knit and read.  Sometimes I will do cross stitching (but this is only ever few months).  My dh & I do put jigsaw puzzles together.  I am the treasurer for our church & a Christian bike group I'm in.  I live in Norman, OK (get lots of wild weather).  No, I don't care for the OU Sooners football team.  I do, however, like the OU basketball teams (men's & women's).  Car - 40th Anniversary Mach-1 Ford Mustang.  I will be 40 soon (UGH! - lol).  

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

ScrapHappyKatie wrote:Okay, I'm 40 and just got married for the first and LAST time in 2013. DH and I have been married for a year and a half but have been together since June 2006. He has 3 children (a son and two daughters) and I have one daughter. His oldest daughter has a 6yr old daughter, so I'm a grandma too. For now we live in Canton, Ohio but we met when we both lived in Martin, TN. My DH gets transferred for work a lot and we've been in Ohio for 3yrs. I am originally from Ohio and graduated from The Ohio State University and Law school so I'm a HUGE Buckeye! Go Bucks! I am a lawyer and was a prosecutor back in TN which was my dream job. Unfortunately, I am not licensed to practice law in Ohio so I have been unemployed since my DH got transferred here.  I love to read mystery novels and historical fiction. My DH and I LOVE to travel. I've been to France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Jamaica, Mexico, Canada  and the Dominican Republic and almost every state in the US. Our last trip was 3wks ago when we went to New York City for Spring Break. I drive a Sebring red convertible and my hubby has 3 vehicles plus a Harley. We love riding the Harley on the few good weekends we get in northeast Ohio.

My new SIL was 50 last year when he and DD married. He also said his first and last.  lol  And since he is from Ohio, he too is a big Buckeye Fan.  lol But he is not a lawyer.  Your life sounds fun and interesting.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

joannie wrote:I met my DH in 1980 & we've been married since 1986. We have 3 children. DS 21, DD 16, DD 14. I work part time for our school system. I live in a SMALL town 40 minutes west of Indy. We have 1 dog and 1 cat. I drive a 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada that belonged to my mom. My DH has a 2011 Chevy 4-door pick-up  that he uses for work. I've scrapped since 1995. We've lived in our current home since 1995.  And that's it in a nutshell! Image

We have some long time friends who live about that far from Indy as well in a small town called Atlanta.  We have known them since DH was in the navy back in the mid 1960's.  Amazing coincidence.  lol

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Me= VERY blessed wife to my DH of 22 years......SAHM to my 4 amazing children.......Dillon (25) KimiAnn (21) Aimee (18) and Calliope (11)  I will be 47yrs old this August and I cant believe I am closer to 50 than I am 40..HA   Currently living in Oregon, but in 49 (!!!!) days will be on my/our way to finally being a whole family again in Texas...this has been the craziest year of my life!  My life is everything and more than I ever dreamed about as a little girl and everyday I count my blessings!  We have a joke in this family...since I finally relinquished my title as "MiniVan Mom" and got rid of the ability to carry 8 ppl at a time....that I am someday going to run away and leave them all for the beaches of San Tropez.........NEVER...my family is my WORLD!   (I now drive a new 4x4 Jeep Grand Cherokee--that I affectionately call *Bob*---since I paid cash for it with inheritance money from my dad..LOL)
Besides scrapbooking I enjoy reading, travel, hiking and time with family & friends. 
currently our pets consist of 2 dogs, 2 cats and a guinea pig---we had a rabbit but he went to the great carrot patch in the sky recently  :(
I am looking forward to our family dynamics changing...just as the whole family will be back together again...I have one getting married, and one off to college...so it will just be DH, the youngest and myself at home.......GASP   last time there was only 3 ppl living in our house I still control the tv remote..........I am going to have POWER again..hehe
I am quirky, offbeat and LOVE nachos...........................ahhhhhh life is good!

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

sdwhru wrote:
Charleneanne wrote:So we are going to quiz you on how well you know us.  So how about you tell me a little about yourself as well.   Married, single, partnered up?  kids -human, fur, feather etc.  Occupation or past time (other than scrapping).  Habitat (you know, where you live) lol     Car-SUV, sports, hybrid, etc.            All the usual stuff.   Could be points in it for sharing about yourself.    Newbies, long timers, young and old.   Open up.  Let's hear about YOU
Been married for 8 years to Jon; no kids.  Lots of furbabies - 4 dogs (Cocoa Puff, Noel, Snicket & Foxie) and 1 Cat (Mo).  I've been an accountant for 14 years (there are times I so want to change professions).  I do like to knit and read.  Sometimes I will do cross stitching (but this is only ever few months).  My dh & I do put jigsaw puzzles together.  I am the treasurer for our church & a Christian bike group I'm in.  I live in Norman, OK (get lots of wild weather).  No, I don't care for the OU Sooners football team.  I do, however, like the OU basketball teams (men's & women's).  Car - 40th Anniversary Mach-1 Ford Mustang.  I will be 40 soon (UGH! - lol).  

Love your dogs names.   And isn't knitting relaxing?  Oh yeah, believe me, 40 isn't as old as it sounds to you now.  lol

Return to “NSD 2015”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee