What's in your cart? - EDITED - winners announced

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015

1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 800

What's in your cart? - EDITED - winners announced

Post by 1scrappymom »

If you are like me, you have a ton of things on both your wishlist and in your cart.  If you don't...make sure you do...because you might just get some points for it.  Stay tuned....

Go to your cart/wishlist and bring back a piece of CARDSTOCK, something from one of the NEW LINES (within the last 6 months) and an EMBELLISHMENT and link them here...

The first 10 people to play will be awarded 25 points each...and GO!!  Edit - because there was some confusion...I will count cardstock weight paper and will allow another 5 entries for points.  Games should be fun...so let's have some! Image

Winners of 25 points:
1.  debamas/Debbie
2.  blbabe1234/Brandy
3.  Deanna13/Deanna
4.  JillinIN/Jill
5.  CarrieG
6.  scrappinmom99/Anne-Marie
7.  sweetsour/Karrie
8.  jrrah4903/Jillian
9.  stateless/Valerie
10. sdwhru/Becca

11. karensay/Karen
12. jlparkmark
13. alone_inacrowdedroom
14. funwithpaper
15. sandi0805

Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Re: What's in your cart?

Post by blbabe1234 »

Sounds great! I've got lots of things in my wishlist....cardstock, wooden veneers, washi, etc!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Too much, that is for sure!!!! LOL
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1035

Post by love2stamp »

I have tons of items in my wishlist. A few things in cart, I just haven't hit submit yet,  but I need to because the one item only has 3 left. Image
ImageImageImageImage
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2463

Post by emmapaige »

I've got lots in my Wish List and Basket! I even have additional baskets within my main basket!  
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

I had tons,but recently cleaned out everything that wasn't 12x12, because the shipping said $63!
Even with way fewer smaller packages the shipping is still $42!!  Seriously need to build up some more points and GC's before I can order anything, so I haven't even browsed.

Edit: I guess I didn't really answer the question! LOL  what IS in my cart is Kaisercraft Blue Bay collectables, Tattered Angels mists that are on sale for $3.80, Fabcraps chipboard feathers, some Prima flowers, Fancy Pants stencils.

Last edited by sweetsour on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Karrie

Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5433

Post by Deanna13 »

I placed 2 orders last month so I have some newer stuff in my cart. Lots of these will be great with our vacation photos too! Image

Crate Pool Side
Carta Bella Travel Stories
Authentique Seaside
Pink Paislee Citrus and Atlas
Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy and lots more!
Image Image ImageImage
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1385

Post by Sara Scraps »

Oh my..where to start...both my wishlist and saved products and basket are full....and then I have 3 MORE baskets I've created myself.... The plan is to buy what's in my basket, then what's in the saved products, then the 3 baskets I've created...but more new awesome stuff keeps coming in...and I just keep creating more baskets...lol. Right now Shimelle's True Stories line is my next to buy....but then the summer lines from Pebbles and Crate Paper came in...and the new Basic Grey.....and then I make more baskets so it doesn't look like a lot all in one place. It's a problem.....
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1369

Post by scrappinmom99 »

I have so many baskets lol. My wishlist is full and goes back a long time. My cart has only a few things because I just placed an order which I think is due to arrive today. But silly me, I forgot to order a big enough cutting mat for my circle cutter. Looks like I will have to place an order again soon. What a bummer!! Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

Post by Flasher »

This thread made me laugh!  I emptied my cart yesterday morning and placed an order.  It wasn't even 2 hours later that I had over $30 worth of stuff in my cart.  ImageImage
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1369

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Laura wrote:This thread made me laugh!  I emptied my cart yesterday morning and placed an order.  It wasn't even 2 hours later that I had over $30 worth of stuff in my cart.  ImageImage

Where's the LIKE button?
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

Post by CarrieG »

dabble in my basket and not too little-not too much on my wish list  :)
stateless
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 335

Post by stateless »

Nothing in my cart at the moment, but plenty scattered across 4 different wish lists!
- Valerie/stateless
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

Post by joannie »

In my basket...cardstock, Navy paper kit, stickles, camera embellies and dies, Pink Paislee Atlas pp
My Wishlist is broken up in themes...soccer, Christmas, homecoming, vacation, school, etc!! And there is a ton in my public wishlist too!! 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Sure, my basket has several items and I have 3 other baskets, stuff in my saved products, and of course, the wish list!
Kim

Image Image  
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1744

Post by beachlover »

my cart is empty since I just placed an order...  my wishlist is crazy full though!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

I have over 30 sheets of paper in my MY NSD Sale basket.  I have another order in My Basket.  I am trying to decide if I should wait for a better sale next week, or order this Saturday?????????
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 593

Post by Shutterbug »

are we talking our cart cart? Or wish list and other baskets we have created too?
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

Believe it or not in my Basket is ZERO product!  Image

But...... 

There is the wishlist and Saved Products Baskets that have product in them.  Wishlist has 99 and needs to be edited for what is not coming back in stock.  Saved Products are those items that would be considered consumables (used all the time.....inks, mists, adhesives that type of stuff).

Then....wait....wait.....45 other baskets!  Now most of it is cardstock baskets to match lines I have.

But still.....45 baskets...even I am stunned!

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Post by Charleneanne »

As it happens I have er,  um,  several carts and all are bulging. There is one with all washi! One all pp.  The one I am hoping to empty soon has a lot of petaloo flowers and butterflies in it as well as stickles in New colors, ditto for liquid pearls, some ink, a stamp or two and so much more.

Return to “NSD 2015”