NSD Game - Who's your buddy? CLOSED

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3715

Re: NSD Game - Who's your buddy?

Post by blbabe1234 »

JillinIN wrote:This is another scrap buddy. This is Alamo. He likes to climb on my lap when I scrapping or on the computer. He likes to sit in this little cubby on top of my punches and he likes to use my scrap desk as a launching pad to jump on top of my scrap box and then leap over to the corner cabinet where no one can reach him.
Alamo is very handsome!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

I scrap alone! NO scrapping buddies, whether the 2-legged or 4-legged kind. Tho my kitty Ashley sometimes comes to check out what I'm doing... This is an old picture of her when she was still a kitty... 

Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Miss Sophie is my scrapping buddy. Problem is she wants the chair and I have no place to sit. Zoe comes in sometimes but not very often.
ImageImage 

jlparkmark
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 94

Post by jlparkmark »

my four best buddies to scrap with! My daughters Sammy, age 16 and Ally age 9 and Demi my mini schnauzer and her son, yes her son, Mo!

kguercio
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 190

Post by kguercio »

My son Matthew who just turned 8 last year!  I love that he wants to scrap and that he wants to do it with me but NSD goes by so quickly it is hard to get much done when he is doing it with me!  He has an account here and participated in NSD last year.  He claimed the other day that he is finally as good as I am at making cards and is now trying to get as good as his Aunt who has been scrapping longer than me, too cute!
****Kelly****
Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

I was in my scrap room the other night and my golden Jax came in and plopped down nearby like he always does.  The beagle Clue must have been bored, because he came in sniffing for food and when he didn't find any he plopped down next to Jax. 

Melissa
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

cajenkins81 wrote:I scrap alone! NO scrapping buddies, whether the 2-legged or 4-legged kind. Tho my kitty Ashley sometimes comes to check out what I'm doing... This is an old picture of her when she was still a kitty... 

What a cutie!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

ScrappyBug wrote:I was in my scrap room the other night and my golden Jax came in and plopped down nearby like he always does.  The beagle Clue must have been bored, because he came in sniffing for food and when he didn't find any he plopped down next to Jax. 

Awe! What a precious photo!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

kguercio wrote:Image
My son Matthew who just turned 8 last year!  I love that he wants to scrap and that he wants to do it with me but NSD goes by so quickly it is hard to get much done when he is doing it with me!  He has an account here and participated in NSD last year.  He claimed the other day that he is finally as good as I am at making cards and is now trying to get as good as his Aunt who has been scrapping longer than me, too cute!

That is awesome!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

jlparkmark wrote:my four best buddies to scrap with! My daughters Sammy, age 16 and Ally age 9 and Demi my mini schnauzer and her son, yes her son, Mo!

Cute...TIMES Four!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

scrapy1967 wrote:Miss Sophie is my scrapping buddy. Problem is she wants the chair and I have no place to sit. Zoe comes in sometimes but not very often.

LOL! Well momma - give her the chair!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Christi_S wrote:My favorite Scrap Buddy was also the person who got my scrapping in the first place.  Her name was Carolyn and she was the funniest person - and a great story teller.  Unfortunately, she passed away a few weeks ago (4/14/15) and I miss her a lot. 

I don't have a picture of the two of us together - at least one that I could find easily.

RIP Carolyn.  Love you!
Christi S

So sorry to hear that Christi. My condelences. ((HUGS))

TFS!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Kimberly Rae C.
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 22

Post by Kimberly Rae C. »

I mentioned Ria B. before... she's my virtual buddy. Tybalt here is my real life scrapping buddy. Helping himself to ribbon, batting around brads and eyelets on my table, and occasionally trying to chew on my paper...

This is my boy as a kitten... 2008. 
Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi
Han Solo and Chewbacca for 2016
Image Navy Veteran (1993-2001) 
A Friend of Bill since March 12th of 1995...
My blog... Altered Whimsey's Studios http://alteredwhimseys.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Instagram as alteredwhimseys

messa09
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 222

Post by messa09 »

Mandolin is normally my scrapping buddy at home. Sometimes her sister Tambourine comes to hang out, too.
BlingQueenRia
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 12

Post by BlingQueenRia »

blbabe1234 wrote:
scrapy1967 wrote:Miss Sophie is my scrapping buddy. Problem is she wants the chair and I have no place to sit. Zoe comes in sometimes but not very often.

LOL! Well momma - give her the chair!Image
I know I couldn't resist that face! I'm a sucker for a furry little face. Yep. Furbabies just have to look at me with their big eyes, and I melt into a puddle of bling on the floor. LOL
I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live.
BlingQueenRia
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 12

Post by BlingQueenRia »

KimberlyRaeC wrote:I mentioned Ria B. before... she's my virtual buddy. Tybalt here is my real life scrapping buddy. Helping himself to ribbon, batting around brads and eyelets on my table, and occasionally trying to chew on my paper...

This is my boy as a kitten... 2008. 
I loooove this picture of Tybalt the Terrific. He looks so innocent, almost like he's saying, "What, Mom?"
I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live.
stephc
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 7

Post by stephc »

ImageHere's my scrapping buddy and his name is "Scrappy" lol. He is a 6 yr old maltese and loves to be in my scrap area with me and he always finds a spot to lay even though he has a soft cushion under my desk.
Jenni328
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 6

Post by Jenni328 »

I am loving this thread!
kittymomma
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 341

Post by kittymomma »

OOPS! I posted mine in the wrong thread! Here are my two scrapping buddies- we have a third, but she doesn't hang out in the craft room.

Return to “NSD 2015”