Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Re: What was the most enjoyable( for points?)
I wasn't here for much of any of it, here or any other place doing challenges.  I can't really scrap right now...whenever I try to start on ANYTHING (not just crafty, just an attempt at being productive) my daughter senses it and 'needs' me right then and there, lol.  What I really like is seeing how much everyone else is doing.  Being stuck on my rump a good deal of the time means I get to do a lot of youtube binge watching and there were so many to watch.

It's also nice seeing all the active challenges on the 'most recent' list here.  I'm optimistic that I will be able to participate in something soon...when Alexis is a little bit bigger.
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

I was gone all day yesterday and Have so much to catch up on.  I loved the Enthusiasm of the Hostesses and all the fun and games to get us excited about NSD.  Also getting to know each other better with some of the games./ activities.  THANK YOU to all you Hostesses. I am hoping to do some of the challenges this week.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

ColoradoCropper

Cherry Blossom

I really liked both recipe challenges but I think I won 1000 points for that quickie card I made in like 10 minutes.  That was cool!

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

I thought the "go find me in the store" games were fun, although time consuming! And of course I always love Bingo and the challenges.
Image Image Image Image

Craftyshannon

Sweet Cherry Pie

The challenges.  

stateless

Cherry Garcia

The games are always a lot of fun, and it's great that there are so many so if you miss part of the day you can still participate in lots.  I also like that there were some classes in addition to challenges and fast scraps!
- Valerie/stateless

lewisbaby

Sweet Cherry Pie

Fast scraps and challenges.

kguercio

Cherry Bing

I love the games, chatting and having a week to complete the challenges since I don't actually get anything done on NSD!
****Kelly****

debamas

Wild Cherry

I loved the per nsd hints and excitement building up for the big day. I was so motivated to get my room in order! Lots of types of games, something for everyone. I felt like I was at a carnival, deciding which booth to do next and winning points, no matter how small feels so good! Watching the little red notification letting you know you have PMS, or comments....loved it all! I did 2 LOs and hoping to get more done asap!
Debbie

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

It is all so much fun. Didn't get as much done as I had hoped but more than anything it gave me some inspiration. I spend lots of time thinking about scrapping but the crop got me motivated to actually DO it!
ImageImage Image
Ann

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I love the games
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

For me it was a toss up between meeting new people and doing the 1 hr quick scraps at 3 and 4, even though I didn't get either one posted in time. I just can't seem to get the hang of posting quickly. It would be neat to have a few challenges that we had to turn in at the end of the day or had a couple of hours to do, too!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I LOVE the challenges!
ImageImage 

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I love all the games and really liked the challenges as well.
ImageImageImageImage

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

And getting points :)
LOL...that was a pretty good perk, I must say! Image
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

pagal74

Cherry Blossom

I loved the challenges and just getting a day to enjoy my hobby without many interruptions!

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Very pleased to have the week to finish challenges!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I enjoyed the games.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Olesya

Cherry Tart

fast scraps. I liked the time limit and the fun - was a little bummed when I missed some games during the fast scrap hour (they were closed before the hour's out - i was actually SCRAPPING lol)) ) . I think if some challenges were due at the end of the day, that would be great too. and with the rest of them due next saturday, they won't get done until right then on saturday, I'm afraid.

and HOTTIES game!! omg, I almost fainted when in the middle of the scrapbooking forum out pops the photo of a hot guy LOL))) it was just so unexpected)) I didn't know any of them (nerd here LOL) but hey, it was a nice distraction...

BlingQueenRia

Cherry Blossom

The Fast Scraps! I only got one done, but it was so much fun!
I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live.

Return to “NSD 2015”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee