Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What was the most enjoyable( for points?)
I loved the games and that there were new games different from previous NSD events. I loved playing along and chatting since I haven't scrapped in months and haven't been on here in a long time, so it was nice to be back! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Honestly, I loved the excitement of the day!  It really helped me get inspired and back into scrapbooking. I loved playing some games and jotting down challenges, chatting. Just the idea of a crop, period, was enough to get me inspired!  

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Fast scraps! Would have liked at least one more, maybe two!  All the games on the board were fun, too, though, and I couldn't do those while fast-scrapping...
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Hands down, watching Kim's meltdown. I love her dearly, and her sweat and tears made me giggle and I needed that too, at the time, and it gave me my second wind.
I also learned I can have more fun online with you guys on NSD.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I enjoy the games
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

kittymomma wrote:Honestly, I loved the excitement of the day!  It really helped me get inspired and back into scrapbooking. I loved playing some games and jotting down challenges, chatting. Just the idea of a crop, period, was enough to get me inspired!  
I so agree with this.  I'm also looking forward to trying the layout style that Sara posted. 

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Definitely all the chatting. My tablet was smoking by the end of the day. I could barely keep up!
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

I liked all the variety you Ladies used for the day!! I wish I had caught that many of the items were to be completed ahead of time, so I could do them too.  (I'm new to the site and love it)  I wasn't able to scrapbook as long as I hoped yesterday, but plan to finish a few more things this week.  Thanks for all you did to put these challenges together:)Image
An expert at anything was once a beginner!

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I LOVED the fast pace of the games!! I missed the fast scraps this year. I had to attend a bridal shower yesterday afternoon. boo hoo!  
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Ajah

Cherry Picker

Had fun playing the games, the hostesses did a great job, loved the fast pace!   NSD gave me lots of motivation to get some LO's completed.  Looking forward to some challenges and participating on the board more.Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Loved playing the games! And although I didn't scrap during the crop, I enjoyed reading through the challenges and getting my mind going with all the inspiration!

ImageImage Image Image  

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Oh my gosh...so much!! But being a first time hostess that was probably the highlight for me.  And second but maybe even first was meeting new people.  I loved that we had so many new people join us this weekend. I sincerely hope they stick around!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

melis

Cherry Tart

I really enjoyed the guessing games. Im pretty sure I was way off on all my guesses but it was still a lot of fun.Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I liked bingo and the other games. So glad we have longer to get the challenges done. Image
Image Image ImageImage

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I liked it too. wrote:I liked Ann-Marie's fast scrap the best! I want to go back and grab the rest of those words and save them to my PC at some point and make a layout of each one!
I also really thought all of the challenges were very creative and well done...oh..who am I kidding? I thought it was all fun!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

hendoscrap

Cherry Berry

I have to say the games and just coming in when I have time.  We had some company come over yesterday so I didn't get to participate as much as I had liked to.

Jenni328

Cherry Picker

I truly enjoyed it all. The meet and greet was super fun. It was a nice relaxing day!

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I loved having a special day where I could concentrate on scrapping - and playing - for a big chunk of time!  Still wish we could do more than one a year but I know it takes a lot of work.  I love the special challenges, like the recipes where we kind-of know what's coming but don't get details until a certain time.  As far as games my faves are always the word games, unscrambling & such!  And that it brings in new people too! :)
Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I loved my first time being a hostess and meeting so many new people during the crop!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

ang_scraps

Cherry Tart

The most enjoyable thing for me was being a newbie and not feeling like a newbie. Everyone here is very sweet and welcoming, and I appreciated the tips! Thank you for that!

Return to “NSD 2015”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee