Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Re: NSD Sales?
blbabe1234 wrote:Yes, acot will have a nsd sale. There are items on sale, shipping is at a discount. All worth it.
Sounds good!
****Kelly****

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Just emptied my cart - had to buy with that sales code.  Plus there is a new marker today.  I really like the ACOT markers.  Work so much better for journaling than so many of the others out there.

MommyOf_4

Cherry Tart

and to think, tomorrow still to come! LOL, we are like kids ALONE in a candy shop!
[url=C:\Users\owner\Pictures\lisas stuff\proudcherrytart.gif]Image[/url] [img]C:\Users\owner\Pictures\lisas%20stuff\proudcherrytart.gif[/img] 

MommyOf_4

Cherry Tart

OK, what was everyones NSD damages? LOL, $110 here over a few different NSD festivities, ACOT got me for 2 orders!!!
[url=C:\Users\owner\Pictures\lisas stuff\proudcherrytart.gif]Image[/url] [img]C:\Users\owner\Pictures\lisas%20stuff\proudcherrytart.gif[/img] 

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm excited, I ordered a BUNCH of papers last night
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

gotscrapz

Cherry Tart

Is the sale ending tonight?

MommyOf_4

Cherry Tart

Think the code is good May 1- May 3 @ midnight? Anyone know for sure?

I started shopping Friday, And am DONE. Got tons of fun stuff though! Some wink of stellas i was missing, some stickle colors that are to die for! Some washi's, Echo Park New releases (Summer and Birthday wishes-girls) wood veneers. OH, the dear lizzy enamel dots sold out EVERYWHERE.
Been saving up since my birthday (jan.4) to splurge today. Could NOT have done it otherwise. Shopping was almost as fun as the scrappin will be!!!

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

MommyOf_4 wrote:OK, what was everyones NSD damages? LOL, $110 here over a few different NSD festivities, ACOT got me for 2 orders!!!
Mine was over $90 but I had some gift certificates to use and $20 worth of points to use too!! So the end result was nice!! I bought mostly paper!! The one thing I have plenty of!!! LOL 

We have monthly challenges here at ACOT & most of them have gift certificates as prizes!! Hope you stick around for a while and play along!! 
I linked where the challenges are located this month. Some of the hostesses are going to post their new challenges after Saturday the 9th...when the NSD challenges are due.
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

funwithpaper

Cherry Blossom

I was so busy playing games yesterday that I didn't find time to shop. I think I'll be taking advantage of the sale today though before it ends.

stephc

Cherry Blossom

I made a small purchase Friday (WRMK Fuse tool) and with the discount and my points I ended up only giving about $!6 with shipping for it so I was happy. But I am getting ready to place another purchase since I have filled my basket up since Friday lol.

MommyOf_4

Cherry Tart

I was just super excited, I really wanted the flip flop washi tape from Echo Park (if you knew me, youd COMPLETELY understand why!!!) and on friday it was sold out, and by the time i got to place my order here, they had 10 again!!! Great job ACOT on knowing to bring more in for the sale :-) I got the 6x6 confetti heidi swapp stencil too, again, harder to find in stock Anywhere than i thought (my michaels NEVER has it!) I managed to find one of those real pretty Dear Lizzy flower stencils somewhere also ( i know it's not new, but i dont get to shop very often)
Anybody else score a major victory and find a much sought after crafty find this weekend?

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Last night after all the NSD festivities I wiped out my points and 2 gift certificates I'd been hoarding. I ordered about $180 worth of product and with the NSD sale and GC's and points only paid $25. Now that is what I call success!! Now I can't wait until my order comes in. I ordered the new MME Hello World line (still waiting on the chipboard though) Pink Paislee Solstice, MME Fancy That, a lot of new wood veneers, thickers words, inks, washi, stickers, gold accents, Bo Bunny flowers and MUCH more. I can't wait!!
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

MommyOf_4

Cherry Tart

Wow Kate, you did fantastic! what a haul!!

Return to “NSD 2015”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee