Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Thank you, Good Night :)
This was my first time as hostess and I have to say it was a complete blast :)  My intentions were to scrap all day and hang out here...bahahahaha.. I didn't even go into my scraproom once!  Just hung out on the laptop going through all of the fun.  It was an honor and pleasure working with the other hostesses for ACOT.  This is by far the best online store and message board.  I am grateful I have been a part of it for so long. 

My initial plan for my hour included some other games and just facts to put out there but it flew by sooo fast, I didn't have time.  I still have a few points to give away too!  So, I'll be back tomorrow to have a little bit of fun.  There will also be a happy hour...

Good night and happy scrappin'
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Thank you, Good Night :)
You did amazing!!!!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

You did a great job - I enjoyed it.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Thank you for being a great hostess :)
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

stephc

Cherry Blossom

You did a great job as hostess, thanks! Goodnight!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Deanna! You did amazing! And to be the one to kick start the crop too, you go girl!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

MommyOf_4

Cherry Tart

it was a great time! fun to "Hang out" with people who get it! Hubby just rolls his eyes at me when i get excited about a new scrappy, well, anything! He likes the end result, just hates the shopping and chit chat aspect! Men. LMAO
[url=C:\Users\owner\Pictures\lisas stuff\proudcherrytart.gif]Image[/url] [img]C:\Users\owner\Pictures\lisas%20stuff\proudcherrytart.gif[/img] 

Ajah

Cherry Picker

Thanks for hosting, today was fun. Had fun with the games and trying challenges.  Actually got some LO's finished!!
GoodNight

Return to “NSD 2015”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee