Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Its dinner time!
Pizza from Lilly's, the most yummy pizza in the Triangle and possibly the state. :) Scott's out picking it up right now. My tummy is growling.

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

stephc wrote:DH ordered out for us! we had hamburger steaks covered in brown gravy and onions and french fries. It was yummy!

oooooooo that is one of my most favo comfort food meals!!!!!!!!!

Olesya

Cherry Tart

dh got takeout a couple hours ago. nice))

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Ajah wrote:Hubby is cooking salmon on the barbque with Pesto Spread, along with Wild Rice.  Strawberry shortcake for dessert! Yummy :)

That sounds delicious!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

CarrieG wrote:
stephc wrote:DH ordered out for us! we had hamburger steaks covered in brown gravy and onions and french fries. It was yummy!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blfonty

Cherry Cola

We just had grilled cheese sandwiches with leftover Greek pasta salad. Had strawberry shortcake after lunch which included zucchini, turkey and cheese rollups. 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

blbabe1234 wrote:
CarrieG wrote:

throw some mac n cheese in and we have heavennnnnnnnnnn..LOL

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

jlparkmark wrote:Actually I was just sitting here shopping and thinking to myself what about dinner? I am thinking Black Angus! After all NSD is a National Holiday right?

Its what the N stands far, so go for it!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

ColoradoCropper

Cherry Blossom

Someone gave me an idea for quesadillas but I ended up popping open a can of cream of mushroom soup.  It worked.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:Take out! DH just picked up diner food! See ya all later!

Nice of you to say Hi Barb! I'll catch you later!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

tweaker

Cherry Tart

Steak on the grill - its nice out !

CNMommy

Cherry Picker

We had a fire in the pit out back with the neighbors on either side of us. We had hot dogs, sausages and chips with cupcakes or smores for dessert.
~Crystal

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I had a chicken leg and cheese/bean dip - real healthy I'm sure.

grirosa

Sweet Cherry Pie

My DH turned on the grill for some burgers!!!
Griselda
Image ImageImage

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I made meatball soup and crusty Italian bread. Just like in my childhood. Yummy.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Shrimp tacos
ImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

sdwhru wrote:I had a chicken leg and cheese/bean dip - real healthy I'm sure.

LOL! I'm not doing so hot either with all the CARBS!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I had eggplant parm for dinner from a local place that we ordered from. When we first moved to this area, we weren't impressed and never went again  Then a week ago a lady I work with raved about a restaurant in my town and it was the same place. She said they changed owners a few years ago. OMG - we ordered from them last night and again tonight.  LOTS of really good food.  As much as I love to cook, I may never cook again and just order take out.  I've already packed up what I couldn't finish into three containers for lunch Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

emmapaige wrote:I had eggplant parm for dinner from a local place that we ordered from. When we first moved to this area, we weren't impressed and never went again  Then a week ago a lady I work with raved about a restaurant in my town and it was the same place. She said they changed owners a few years ago. OMG - we ordered from them last night and again tonight.  LOTS of really good food.  As much as I love to cook, I may never cook again and just order take out.  I've already packed up what I couldn't finish into three containers for lunch Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. 

OMG! I LOVE eggplant parm!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

Had planned to put a frozen pizza in the oven for dh and I but ds brought over some leftover pizza they had had. They were huge thick pieces so I ate mine and decided that was all I needed. So, no cooking. Just found the last bit of ice cream dh had not eatened though and made me a milkshake just now. So, it's been a whatever we can find kind of day here. Now it's bedtime.
Debbie

Return to “NSD 2015”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee