Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Speaking of traditions....
pagal74 wrote:I think my tradition is that I am always more productive on NSD than on any other day!  I vow to take the day to get as many projects done as I can and I usually get a few done--last year I did 7 which is a lot for me.  This year it's looking to be less but still more than the average day.  Also, I tell my family that they will be on their own for dinner--and we will be having leftovers!

Sounds like you do great!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Jenni328

Cherry Picker

Every year I try to go to a crop or do a online one. 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

KimberlyRaeC wrote:NSD is usually around my wedding anniversary and our church yardsale, so I'm sometimes either out on a vacation with the hubby, or garage sale managing at the church and not participating... my first couple of NSD's I spent with my friend's group Scrapbook Sorority in Elk Grove, CA. We did crop hops to various shops in the area, and had a great dinner somewhere and ended up at my friends LSS till the wee hours scrapping. Monique has since sold her store which closed in 07 and the Sorority has been disbanded.... some scrap some don't.... I miss my girls though. 

I probably won't be around for next yr's NSD. My BFF chose to get married on May 7, 2016!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Jenni328 wrote:Every year I try to go to a crop or do a online one. 

I have always done Online NSD Crops!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

jan509

Cherry Blossom

This is my first NSD at ACOT and it's been fun! It will be a new tradition for me. Busy day for sure...and lots left to do!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

jan509 wrote:This is my first NSD at ACOT and it's been fun! It will be a new tradition for me. Busy day for sure...and lots left to do!

Good deal! THIS is what we want to hear!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

hlg1rose

Cherry Berry

I always get myself a bag of jelly beans.  Unfortunately, since we were gone all day, all I've done is sit here, eat the jelly beans, and read the different challenges.  No scrapping :(

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... picker.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

heleneNY http://emptynestscraproom.blogspot.com/[/url:dgoiopbi]

"The skin I'm in is alright with me, it's not old, just older" ` JBJ

[img:dgoiopbi]http://www.acherryontop.com/i/gallery2/211014-490.gif[/img:dgoiopbi]

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

hlg1rose wrote:I always get myself a bag of jelly beans.  Unfortunately, since we were gone all day, all I've done is sit here, eat the jelly beans, and read the different challenges.  No scrapping :(

Phewy on the no scrapping. But at least you've gotten to hang out here with us! Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Hosting an at-home crop with my BFFs while playing along with the games and FUN! Our best tradition is starting with a mocha frappucino from Starbucks to get the caffeine boost to make it through the day. Also, pretending to watch the Kentucky Derby at 6:30 or so...gives us a little break.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

blfonty wrote:Hosting an at-home crop with my BFFs while playing along with the games and FUN! Our best tradition is starting with a mocha frappucino from Starbucks to get the caffeine boost to make it through the day. Also, pretending to watch the Kentucky Derby at 6:30 or so...gives us a little break.

Wow! Sounds like some wonderful traditions!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

don't really have one. my husband goes with his dad and a cousin to Talladega for NASCAR racing, and for a few years now, it's been the same weekend as NSD. So I've always got the kids. Last year I rode with him down to louisiana and stayed with his mom, spent some time with my mom and some friends, and was able to play along with NSD, and then I think make some of the layouts that week when I got back. I haven't scrapped in almost a year now, things have been crazy busy, and no mojo I guess lol. Been busy making memories instead of scrapping my life away I guess lol. 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

cajenkins81 wrote:don't really have one. my husband goes with his dad and a cousin to Talladega for NASCAR racing, and for a few years now, it's been the same weekend as NSD. So I've always got the kids. Last year I rode with him down to louisiana and stayed with his mom, spent some time with my mom and some friends, and was able to play along with NSD, and then I think make some of the layouts that week when I got back. I haven't scrapped in almost a year now, things have been crazy busy, and no mojo I guess lol. Been busy making memories instead of scrapping my life away I guess lol. 

I hear ya on the crazy busy life!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

No traditions for NSD.  The nice weather outside distracted me several times today.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

karensay wrote:No traditions for NSD.  The nice weather outside distracted me several times today.

I hear ya!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

funwithpaper

Cherry Blossom

This is my first NSD but I think participating on crops here will become a tradition!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

funwithpaper wrote:This is my first NSD but I think participating on crops here will become a tradition!

So glad to hear that!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

sprinkles have been awarded
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Re: Speaking of traditions....sprinkles awarded
I remember the waffles with strawberries :)

This is my 2nd year going to BFF's for NSD, I'd like to continue to do that! Its double the fun.
- Jillian

Olesya

Cherry Tart

Re: Speaking of traditions....sprinkles awarded
participating in challenges is one tradition, the other one is to check the manufacturers blogs - they always have fun online things to share this weekend. I don't go to real crops - well not yet anyways. I prefer online))

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

blfonty wrote:Hosting an at-home crop with my BFFs while playing along with the games and FUN! Our best tradition is starting with a mocha frappucino from Starbucks to get the caffeine boost to make it through the day. Also, pretending to watch the Kentucky Derby at 6:30 or so...gives us a little break.
Yeah, a little break--the race is only 2 minutes!  DH had all that hoopla on the TV, and I was like, when are they racing?  It went on for hours before the race!  Then, I missed the race!
Kim

Image Image  

Return to “NSD 2015”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee