Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Re: Let's Get This Party STARTED....CHAT HERE!!! Updated
I've been playing the games.  I haven't scrapped any of the challenges - I'm going to wait on those since we have all week.  Right now I'm trying to get some other projects done.
Melissa

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Let's Get This Party STARTED....CHAT HERE!!!
DN in MN wrote:
1scrappymom wrote:Phew...just made it back to the computer and hoping to start out my scrapping day with the first fast scrap!  I'm also getting ready to draw for some chatting points!!  Who's ready???
I am... but that is only because I haven't even stepped into my scrappy space, lol! 

Same here! I"ve been passing out points, replying to my posts. Busy busy!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Whew - I made it through my hour as a first time hostess.  Now I need to go pee and refresh my iced tea (the reason I need to go pee)!!  Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

emmapaige wrote:Whew - I made it through my hour as a first time hostess.  Now I need to go pee and refresh my iced tea (the reason I need to go pee)!!  Image
The iced tea sounds delish!  (and I totally understand the potty break!)  LOL 
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

emmapaige wrote:Whew - I made it through my hour as a first time hostess.  Now I need to go pee and refresh my iced tea (the reason I need to go pee)!!  Image

You did great!

Now go pee!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I had to run out for a couple errands, now I think that took 2 hours!!  I'll have to see what I missed . . .
Kim

Image Image  

shinyhappytina

Cherry Tart

I haven't scrapped in forever, so this has been good for me. I usually did NSD at 2 Peas, I haven't been on the boards here, I usually just shop, so I appreciate the warm welcome and I'm glad that I feel sort of creative today...it's been fun.

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

I have just a couple things left to do before I can sit down to scrap  :)  
still need to finish weeding one of the flower beds....need to spray some weeds...and get middle dd out the door....her bf will be here in about 45 mins....tonight is his prom.  He lives in a diff town  45 mins south of us...so she is going down there and getting pampered and ready.........sigh so I miss that fun but owell...I will see pics  :)

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Well, I wanted to try and do the fast scraps, but I have to leave the house for the next hour or so. 
Melissa

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Had a couple cards to do; will probably not do anything else.  Got one card done and need to finish the 2nd.  Did some bulb planting this morning, so now it's late and I am not motivated to scrap.  I know you girls will have some great stuff to show off.  Meanwhile here's my great grand niece Bella in her Cherry outfit.
Image Charlene

Danibuttons

Cherry Tart

Sheesh this message board business is overwhelming! 3 layouts done so far though! =)

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrapscot wrote:Had a couple cards to do; will probably not do anything else.  Got one card done and need to finish the 2nd.  Did some bulb planting this morning, so now it's late and I am not motivated to scrap.  I know you girls will have some great stuff to show off.  Meanwhile here's my great grand niece Bella in her Cherry outfit.

She is ADORABLE! And I just LOVE her outfit!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Danibuttons wrote:Sheesh this message board business is overwhelming! 3 layouts done so far though! =)

Congrats!

And yes, during NSD, this board moves fast. But don't let it get to you.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

funwithpaper

Cherry Blossom

blbabe1234 wrote:
Danibuttons wrote:Sheesh this message board business is overwhelming! 3 layouts done so far though! =)

Congrats!

And yes, during NSD, this board moves fast. But don't let it get to you.

Great job on getting some layouts done! I am just trying to soak everything up and enjoy my first crop! I love all of the activity!

debamas

Wild Cherry

Re: Let's Get This Party STARTED....CHAT HERE!!!
neepgh wrote:She's here; her topics aren't showing up on the forum, though. Only accessible through the links in Crop Schedule.

I think Kim missed posting under NSD and it's under Scrapbooking.
Debbie

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Congrats on the layouts!  The board moves fast on NSD but not normally this fast!   
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

scrapscot wrote:Had a couple cards to do; will probably not do anything else.  Got one card done and need to finish the 2nd.  Did some bulb planting this morning, so now it's late and I am not motivated to scrap.  I know you girls will have some great stuff to show off.  Meanwhile here's my great grand niece Bella in her Cherry outfit.

so cute and fitting for our board!

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

1scrappymom wrote:
Congrats on the layouts!  The board moves fast on NSD but not normally this fast!   

I don't even TRY on NSD - I just can't keep up! lol

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

I'm back earlier than expected.    Today was Bountiful Baskets day, and since I didn't work today I wanted to go early and help out since I rarely do.  There weren't a lot of participants today and the truck was on time, so we got it done quick, I got my basket and was out of there.  I even stopped by HL on the way home to grab some adhesive.  I'm out of my ATG tape AND my scor-tape, but I've ordered some online and didn't want to get more of that.  Just something to tide me over.
Melissa

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I need a nap so bad - I'm on my 5th Lifetime movie of the day ;)

Return to “NSD 2015”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee