We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

Stash Busting
Is there anything specific in your stash that you'd really like to put a dent in during NSD?  How will you motivate yourself to use that item?

I am going to put a small bowl of buttons on the table while I am scrapping.  It will be the constant reminder to use them on my projects.  

stephrae

Cherry Blossom

Re: Stash Busting
I'd just like to put a dent in my overall stash - HA!  On a more serious note, I'd like to use up some brads/eyelets.  I have a butt load of them and never use them.   And my scraps.  
Stephanie

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

hmmmmmmmm possibly veneer.......I have tooooooooo much!

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

I suppose mine isn't so much something I want to use up but rather to use more of. I have a great collection started of really cute stamps and I want to try to incorporate them more into my Lo's I'd like to use stamps on EVERY lo but that might be pushing it.  I'm a sucker for a cute stamp set. Other than that, I just placed a huge ACOT order of pp Imageso, I guess I need to use up more pp!
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

ummm...everything in my scrappy room, but I would have to say buttons and ribbon.
ImageImageImageImage

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

ScrapHappyKatie wrote:I suppose mine isn't so much something I want to use up but rather to use more of. I have a great collection started of really cute stamps and I want to try to incorporate them more into my Lo's I'd like to use stamps on EVERY lo but that might be pushing it.  I'm a sucker for a cute stamp set. Other than that, I just placed a huge ACOT order of pp Imageso, I guess I need to use up more pp!

Ashli Oliver/Soaphousemomma just did a video for Shimelle.com using a stamp set and some water colors to make background paper.  Her style is completely different than mine but I loved the concept and the randomness of her methods and makes me want to try it.  

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

yes EVERYTHING!!  but I never use stamps, ribbon, diecuts, and  flat stickers and I should.
 Karrie

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

pugliess wrote:I'd just like to put a dent in my overall stash - HA!  On a more serious note, I'd like to use up some brads/eyelets.  I have a butt load of them and never use them.   And my scraps.  

I need to get my scraps under control...it's getting bad right now.  Maybe, I'll do a card & tag making challenge after the NSD dust settles.  

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am guilty of buying embellishments that I love, but I end up scared to use them for fear that a better picture/project would come along to use it for.  I pulled a top 10 last night that I hope to use through the crop.  I also need to thin out my button and ribbon stash.
~Sarah~

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

MacSarah wrote:I am guilty of buying embellishments that I love, but I end up scared to use them for fear that a better picture/project would come along to use it for.  I pulled a top 10 last night that I hope to use through the crop.  I also need to thin out my button and ribbon stash.

I do the same thing...I hoard them because they look so much nicer in packaging than on pages. ha!! 

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Patterened thin Sticker alpha's, I still have a lot and I am trying to merge over to ONLY solid colors or at the least ONLY patterened Thickers.
- Jillian

beachlover

Cherry Addict

well, since most of my "stash" is in storage, I have  two Daisy Wheels that have some old papers (3+ years) sitting on them and two 12x12 plastic boxes that I have basically been working with - plus a few ACOT orders that I have place - so I will be working to get rid of as much of all that as I can before I buy more of course Image
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Well with 337 rolls of Washi Tape.............no can't do that. How about I use up more of my scraps Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Mine is ribbon. I'm gonna put my basket of ribbon on my desk to remind me to try to use it.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Mine would have to be ribbon and brads.  I've accumulated lots over the years and just never use it! Image
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

mgehrke wrote:Well with 337 rolls of Washi Tape.............no can't do that. How about I use up more of my scraps Image

Mildred, I think you know what you need to do here. ha!!!  

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

scrap paper!  I have two big boxes of scraps I would like to use up.  Also my burgeoning box of Washi which I do try to use at least once a day.

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Christine, you ask hard questions LOL!  There are a few things I want to put a dent in.....stickers, scraps and ribbon. There I said it, now I have to do it LOL! Maybe flowers too but I won't completely commit to flowers as I'm having trouble with my adhesive and bulky things. I need to place an ACOT order soon!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

stephrae

Cherry Blossom

christinec68 wrote:
pugliess wrote:I'd just like to put a dent in my overall stash - HA!  On a more serious note, I'd like to use up some brads/eyelets.  I have a butt load of them and never use them.   And my scraps.  

I need to get my scraps under control...it's getting bad right now.  Maybe, I'll do a card & tag making challenge after the NSD dust settles.  
That's a great idea.  I used up most of my cards recently when I sent out my birthday thank yous....  I need to replenish the stash.
Stephanie

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

that is such a great idea - I think I'll try set out some chipboard pieces to use up
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”

Information