Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

What do you listen to while scrapping?
Do you listen to music, watch TV or a movie? Prefer quiet?

I like to stream TV shows with easy to follow story lines or a movie that I've seen a few times so I can listen while I work.  

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What do you listen to while scrapping?
music on my Pandora on my computer. Usually some mix of Michael Buble, Harry Connick Jr, Norah Jones, etc. Smooth and soulful ;) 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

same here...I like to stream tv shows
but I will listen to music in a pinch

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

I always have on my mp3 player loaded with upbeat sing-songs. It is easier to shut everything else out and find my creative flow with my headphones on.
 Karrie

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I listen to the radio - WCBS-FM! Because now I'm at the age where my teenage songs are on the oldies station ROFL! Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I turn on the radio for back ground noice. I really don't listen to it.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I usually have the HGTV going...all those home renovation shows inspire me, I guess! :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I like it quiet when I am scrapping.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I usually have the tv on something-- just depends on what I have recorded!
Susan

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

TV - hubby and I share an office/craft room so we watch a ton of streamed shows together.  So agree about simple plot lines - there are a few shows we've tried to watch that require attention and it just doesn't work with me scrapping or working and him playing other computer games.
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I  do a little of all three! It just depends on what kind of mood I am in. Right now I am scrapping in the silence. The only thing I here is my puppy chewing on her rawhide and the furnace running.
ImageImage 

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

scrappinmom99 wrote:I listen to the radio - WCBS-FM! Because now I'm at the age where my teenage songs are on the oldies station ROFL! Image

I prefer to use classic instead of oldies. ha!

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

ScrappyDistractions wrote:TV - hubby and I share an office/craft room so we watch a ton of streamed shows together.  So agree about simple plot lines - there are a few shows we've tried to watch that require attention and it just doesn't work with me scrapping or working and him playing other computer games.

I tried 24 when I first started watching that one but it was an epic fail.

Do you have any recs? I've gone through so many series I don't know what to watch anymore.  

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I can not watch tv and focus on scrapping, so it is either Pandora, or a cd. Love my music!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Depends. If hubby is home and we're sitting together and I'm working on a digi project, it's usually the tv. Actually, it's usually the tv whenever I do anything digi. But if I'm playing with paper, I don't have a tv in my scrap room so it's usually music (radio) or Pandora.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I have to have some noise going...  silence is a distraction!  I prefer either a movie or use the time to catch up on my fav night time TV shows tha I don't always catch during the week
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

spotify radio or a movie from Netflix.
ImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Usually one of my iTunes playlists, or sometimes I just like it quiet and listen to the sound of the doggies napping or playing.

ImageImage Image Image  

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I tend to block out all noise when I'm scrapping and get totally absorbed
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

I may just listen to the sound of silence!  Since DH and the kids will all be gone (fingers crossed that no plans change) I guarantee that I will NOT listen to the "Frozen" soundtrack or the noise/sound the Star Wars video game makes.

I did just recently get the concert version of "Chess" with Josh Groban and Idena Menzel, so I am looking forward to that for a change.
~Sarah~

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”

Information