Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

NSD Goals anyone?
Does anyone have anything in particular they hope to complete on NSD?  

I'm thinking about diving in to some childhood pages or possibly a stack of photopass pictures DH & I have from a Disney vacation. 

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: NSD Goals anyone?
that sounds interesting!  I want to work real hard on Lily's puppy pics now that I started them and have the whole Happy Tails line!  Besides, she's almost a year old now Image
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

finish up an album for my mother in law in time for mother's day!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I'm hoping just to be able to scrapbook. :) Thought I would have the whole day, but now my son has to work, and pretty sure my DIL will have to work, so I will have the grandbabies in the afternoon. :( Love having my grandbabies, but always seems like something comes up on NSD that prevents me from participating the whole day.
ImageImageImageImage

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

had not really given any specific goals any thought....maybe I should..LOL

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

ok I have a goal..lol  if I can get my butt in gear and make a acot order...I can scrap oldest dd's graduation pics........LOL

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

My goal is to just be here and hopefully get to do all the challenges and fast scraps!  I'll dig out some photos tomorrow . . . but I think I'll just scrap some photos from last summer . . .
Kim

Image Image  

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Hmm It would probably be to slog thru some more Mexican vacay pix.
 Karrie

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

My goal is to have fun!!! Simple enough. But really, I would like to give a try to all challenges, thankfully we have a week to get them done! And the fast scraps always intrigue me, so just play and have fun! I have PLENTY of pics to choose from!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I just received over 200 photos, so my goal is to simply get my scrap on. Here is the probelm for me though.............I love playing the games here on the MB during NSD, so I don't really get much done Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

my goal is just to be able to get some layouts scrapped and play along. I'll be out of town and probably won't get to work on any of the challenges until Wednesday even, so who knows. I kinda just scrap whatever I feel like, but I'd really like to be able to knock out some of Owen's baby pages. that being said, I'd have to dig and find pictures to print in order to do that!!  That could be a goal, and that way, I could take all matching items with me in case I do get to scrap, and everything would coordinate so I wouldn't have to take as much. Ohhh, maybe I could even take my Dec Daily and finish that sucker!? lol.  Who knows!! But doing all his baby pages would be super easy, so I could take a couple paper packs and matching embellies and be done! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I hope to complete all of the challenges and the fast scraps.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I want to play some games-- get some new ideas-- use some photos that have been sitting  around and get in some good chatting time! Image
Susan

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm just gonna wing it. I have two years worth of Memorial Day pictures that I have out on my table. I've been slow scrapping this month. I think Spring Break / possible jury duty (I didn't get called but was "on call" for a week) and Easter threw me off my routine. I'm just hoping NSD gets me back in and that'll be good enough for me!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

My goals are to finish up a couple different outings I went on last year. Some only have a few pics left so I think that is doable.
ImageImage 

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I just want to get about 5 pages done
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

#1 goal = FUN!   
#2 goal this year is being able to find things afterwards.  I had stuff from one end of my room to another last year. 
#3 goal - do not let my family play with my spray inks afterwards - they are NOT hair dyes.  This is my daughter after NSD last year - my hair was blue (I believe it was October Afternoon Woodland Park).  She wisely washed hers out right away.  Me - not so smart.  Try explaining THAT to your hairdresser

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

ScrappyDistractions wrote:#1 goal = FUN!   
#2 goal this year is being able to find things afterwards.  I had stuff from one end of my room to another last year. 
#3 goal - do not let my family play with my spray inks afterwards - they are NOT hair dyes.  This is my daughter after NSD last year - my hair was blue (I believe it was October Afternoon Woodland Park).  She wisely washed hers out right away.  Me - not so smart.  Try explaining THAT to your hairdresser

oh my! 

ernstem

Cherry Cola

No goals here! Just looking forward to some games and LO ideas. Image

blfonty

Cherry Cola

I want to work on childhood pics, too, along with some of dh and me over the years. I also have a new great niece that I want to do a layout for my niece's first Mother's Day. My mom visited them recently and we have some 4-generation pictures, too. My niece is so silly, she just posted a picture of sleeping Emery with a black mustache stuck on her. Sounds like a fun one to scrap!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”

Information