We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Getting ready?
Hmmm, I have so much to do to get ready for NSD.  Tell me what's the one major thing you really need to do before you'll be ready for Saturday's online crop.

Me; I need to restick my Cricut mats.  I think that's the most important scrappy thing for me.  Now, what about you?
Kim

Image Image  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: Getting ready?
Lol, I desperately need to clean my scrappy area!

Laura
 Image    Image         

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I need to organize!  And then organize some more!
Bibi

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

I need to date photos (if some are PL friendly, I'll be using that time to catch up on a few of those layouts) and also pull some photos to work with collections and sketches so I can just grab and get going. :)
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Organize...and pre-plan some layouts!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I have to pack, will be in Vegas for a girls weekend. When I get home next monday I plan on trying to do some of the challenges.

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I need to tidy everything away - at least I will then be able to find stuff
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

butterfly843 wrote:I have to pack, will be in Vegas for a girls weekend. When I get home next monday I plan on trying to do some of the challenges.
Have fun on your trip!  Try to check in with us if you happen to have some down time!
Kim

Image Image  

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Art_Teacher wrote:Lol, I desperately need to clean my scrappy area!

I'll need to do that, too.  I want to knock out a few more April challenges, so that will add to my mess!
Kim

Image Image  

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Having never done one before I haven't planned on preparation, just winging it.
 Karrie

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Uh....nothing really. Image ready to go

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Did 3 layouts this weekend, so need to cleanup my scrapping area and get reorganized.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

sweetsour wrote:Having never done one before I haven't planned on preparation, just winging it.
You will have a blast!  Last year was my first with ACOT and didn't know what to expect.  It will be non-stop fun with tons going on!  Make sure your tape gun ready to roll, your pop dots ready to pop, and your coffee cup full!
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

blfonty wrote:Organize...and pre-plan some layouts!
I second that!  My craft area is a total disaster!  It doesn't help that I keep trying to dual-purpose it as an office when I work from home 4 days a week.
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

hmmmmmmmmmmmm I need to 1) not have quite so busy of a morning..lol  2)  do a bit of pre-planning...im not very fly by the seat of my pants

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm hoping my photo order from Persnickety Prints arrives in time for me to use them for some of the challenges. Otherwise I'll have to make a run to the drugstore to get some printed. I also need to stock up on card stock. 
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Order pictures!!  Which I won't have time to do until Tuesday or Wed....
Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Buy lots of caffeine and decide just how much sleep I really need as that's my weekend to work and I normally sleep during the day!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Finish some Etsy work, send out some writing submissions, but all that's kinda like saying I have to go to work all week. :) I could stand to give my scrap room some attention...okay, a lot of attention. Hoping my pain level behaves itself this week so I can participate to the fullest! Whoo hoo!

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I bought photo paper and printer ink this weekend so other than cleaning and organizing, I'm good to go!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”

Information