Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Re: Roll call! *Sprinkles!*
I'm here! Can't wait to get started...guess I better get out of my jammies and into my comfy clothes for the day. Anyone staying in their jammies?
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Here!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

What a fun wake-up! I'm here, for a bit. Have to go to a funeral, then I'll be back shortly!
Kim

Image Image  

ilove2scrap

Cherry Tart

Good Morning from Northern California!

NJohnson

Cherry Blossom

I'm here!  Bummed I missed getting my bingo list in though :(. Thought we had until the crop started.

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

ready to go!!

Karrie

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Hi!  Popping in and out today.  I hope you all have fun!

Lynda

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I'm here (sort of) gotta get some coffee LOL

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

blfonty wrote:I'm here! Can't wait to get started...guess I better get out of my jammies and into my comfy clothes for the day. Anyone staying in their jammies?

Yep!!I still have my nightie and PJ pants and threw on a hoody.  Prolly stay this way all day.
 Karrie

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blfonty wrote:I'm here! Can't wait to get started...guess I better get out of my jammies and into my comfy clothes for the day. Anyone staying in their jammies?
I'm at my MIL's - she has the kids outside playing around a bit, and I'm at the computer in my jeans but still wearing my sleep shirt - so I'm half and half lol 

Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

sweetsour wrote:

Yep!!I still have my nightie and PJ pants and threw on a hoody.  Prolly stay this way all day.
I would totally if I were home!! I have a lunch date with an old college friend in 2.5 hours tho.... 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

sweetsour wrote:

Yep, I'm in mine and planned to be that way until the end of the crop Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

messa09

Cherry Blossom

I'm here and ready with my birds!

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

NJohnson wrote:I'm here!  Bummed I missed getting my bingo list in though :(. Thought we had until the crop started.
sorry, in the rules it said lists were due by 6am. :(  there will be lots more fun tho! 

Craftyshannon

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm here!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I'm here.  Let's go!
Bibi

debamas

Wild Cherry

Here! Image GOOD MORNING!
Debbie

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

I am here....I don't know about awake...but I am here :-)

Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

aceason

Cherry Bing

Ready!

stampartiste

Cherry Tart

I'm in and rarin' to go!  Image

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”