Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

Re: Stash Busting
scrappinmom99 wrote:Christine, you ask hard questions LOL!  There are a few things I want to put a dent in.....stickers, scraps and ribbon. There I said it, now I have to do it LOL! Maybe flowers too but I won't completely commit to flowers as I'm having trouble with my adhesive and bulky things. I need to place an ACOT order soon!

Who me? Ha!! 

I'm mostly thinking out loud, so to speak.  I need to make a mental note to use them otherwise they will sit there.  

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

christinec68 wrote: I do the same thing...I hoard them because they look so much nicer in packaging than on pages. ha!! 
Exactly!  Over the years I have done the same thing with fabric.  Bought it and couldn't cut into it.  I would have a fantastic wardrobe if I were brave enough.
~Sarah~

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I need to use my scraps, my bling, a bit of washi tape and some brads/buttons.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

kguercio

Cherry Bing

I just need to use my stash in general, HaHaHa!  Good idea to put a bowl of buttons on your desk!  I need to focus on ribbon!
****Kelly****

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I have a large stash of paper and chipboard that  I  would like to use up.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

christinec68 wrote:
MacSarah wrote:I am guilty of buying embellishments that I love, but I end up scared to use them for fear that a better picture/project would come along to use it for.  I pulled a top 10 last night that I hope to use through the crop.  I also need to thin out my button and ribbon stash.

I do the same thing...I hoard them because they look so much nicer in packaging than on pages. ha!! 

I do this as well, but am slowly training myself not to think that way lol. I always think there is at least the potential for a great page while they are in the packages and so I don't use the stuff. Also thinking along the same lines that a better picture might come along that whatever it is will be perfect for. But the faster I use my stuff, the more chances I will have to shop for new stuff! That's what I tell myself now - use it fast! Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

christinec68 wrote:
scrappinmom99 wrote:Christine, you ask hard questions LOL!  There are a few things I want to put a dent in.....stickers, scraps and ribbon. There I said it, now I have to do it LOL! Maybe flowers too but I won't completely commit to flowers as I'm having trouble with my adhesive and bulky things. I need to place an ACOT order soon!

Who me? Ha!! 

I'm mostly thinking out loud, so to speak.  I need to make a mental note to use them otherwise they will sit there.  

Exactly! I have had this bulletin board over my scrap table for a few years now and I was using it to hold my stitching templates. But I am reorganizing my whole craft area now and decided to create a mood board for myself. I'm planning to put items from my stash on the mood board and hopefully that will help me USE STUFF UP! Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'd like to put a big dent in my letter stickers. I have so many sheets that are good for only one or two more titles, and they're taking up precious room in my scrap space. I'm going to force myself to pull them out and create a title using the letters left over! 
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Small metal brads, the plain colored ones. I put them into small containers right with my other items on my desk. I make myself grab for them (there are other misc. items in there too) each time I do a LO lately. Even if it's just a couple of items then I'm making a dent!

Krystle

Cherry Bing

I want to get through another paper collection

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

ernstem wrote:Small metal brads, the plain colored ones. I put them into small containers right with my other items on my desk. I make myself grab for them (there are other misc. items in there too) each time I do a LO lately. Even if it's just a couple of items then I'm making a dent!
I'll sometimes use them when I would go for an enamel dot.  The look is pretty similar and I have oodles of brads. 

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

first thing that came to my mind is sequins. I bought a bunch a couple months ago and then recently got some newer ones in different colors that will go nicely with some birthday pages. I'd like to work through those. they're so pretty and shiny! 

Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

stateless

Cherry Garcia

I don't think there's anything specific I want to get through, but I would like to use a few paper collections that have been sitting around and never been touched!
- Valerie/stateless

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have OLD collections of Basic Grey & MME that I need to use!! & it's not just paper....it's chipboard, alphas, 3D stickers, and maybe some stamps!! UGH!!! 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

My paper scraps!

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have 150 or so kits from years ago that I would like to use up.  But, my friend and I are planning a Disney theme for the crop we are attending.  My Kits are not Disney.  I guess I can use up a lot of the Disney items I have though.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Just everything in general.  I collect way more than I use and I could probably not buy a single sheet of anything (save for maybe a few girlier things if we ever have a girl) or embellishment for years and still have stuff leftover.  The only thing I would need is adhesive, I think!
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Maybe older paper?  Though the new stuff is much more fun, lol!  So I don't know...?
Image Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

mgehrke wrote:Well with 337 rolls of Washi Tape.............no can't do that. How about I use up more of my scraps Image

HOLY $hit!! I can't imagine that many OMG!!!!!  OMG Mildred you are so out of control.  You need to run the Washi tape challenge until the next millennium.  Or open a store!!!

I want to use up some of my chipboard.  I never remember it's in that drawer in my hutch until my layout's done. 

messa09

Cherry Blossom

I really need to use up my February, March and April kit club kits...I'm challenging myself to use those up for as many challenges as possible.

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”

Information