ImageImageImageImageImage

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: what's for breakfast
pop tart & coffee :)

1grandma

Cherry Addict

scrambled eggs with mushrooms, cheese, onions and sausage!  Coffee, too.  And it is all gone, now.
Bibi

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

PezKat wrote:Same thing I have every day, because I'm hypoglycemic:  4-5 strips of turkey bacon, one egg (fried in the bacon grease), and a bowl of oatmeal. :)  Plus a cat trying to sit on my hands!
lol. I shooed my cat away from my cricut and off the table. No Cropy Cats allowed!! Image 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have not eaten anything yet, but I have had 2 Chi Lattes from my Keurig Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

So far just a piece oftoast with butter. Sophie is asleep on the couch and there is no way I am going near the kitchen for a real meal. LOL. Let sleeping dogs lie.
ImageImage 

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Cereal and banana with a frappucino! Needed a little caffeine to get me going here. 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

SRHPHR

Cherry Tart

I started a new running program this week (I've never exercised before) so all I've had after my run so far is a banana and 2 bottles of water.     Eggs & ham later! :)

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

DH made me a toasted egg salad sandwich. And a black Tim Horton's coffee, of courseImageImage
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

I had a yogurt, and some cantaloupe.
~Sarah~

ernstem

Cherry Cola

I had coffee and a Rice Krispy Treat (it's cereal, right?!) Image

aceason

Cherry Bing

coffee and snickers. Not the most nutritious but full of energy! :)

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

i'm only gonna be around an hour or so and i'm having lunch at 11 with a college friend i haven't seen in 11 years. so I had some coffee and like 3 FunYuns I swiped from my kiddo just now! 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

kguercio

Cherry Bing

nothing yet, probably waffles with greek yogurt and kiwi on top
****Kelly****

jannyf

Cherry Bing

Already had 2 gluten free pancakes and a cup of joe.  Ready to get a snack now.......
- Jan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Its a tradition! My DH made me strawberry Waffles! ImageImage
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JillinIN wrote:
PezKat wrote:Same thing I have every day, because I'm hypoglycemic:  4-5 strips of turkey bacon, one egg (fried in the bacon grease), and a bowl of oatmeal. :)  Plus a cat trying to sit on my hands!
lol. I shooed my cat away from my cricut and off the table. No Cropy Cats allowed!! Image 

I normally eat on the couch and he sits on my lap between me & the lap desk I have my food on.  But when I'm at the computer (like now) he likes to stretch out his 'arms' onto the keyboard tray - just like mine! :)
Image Image

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

I am waiting for my groceries to be delivered and I have my traditional cake donuts in there......powdered sugared and cinnamon covered......have them for every single ACOT crop I attend :-)

Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

debamas

Wild Cherry

scrambled egg burritos here with mushrooms, bell pepper,onions,cheese! Have some leftover and some sausage too. That will be the extent of my cooking today though.
Debbie

stateless

Cherry Garcia

LOL at Cropy Cats!  Mine was just sitting on my arms while I was trying to type.

I just had peanut butter on a banana.  Not the most exciting breakfast but it gets the job done!
- Valerie/stateless

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”

Information