We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Getting ready?
Having never done a crop of any kind-period-I haven't a clue what to do to get ready. My scrap room is already organized & clean bc I'm OCD and must put away EVERYTHING after each page I scrap. I cannot start a new page until all items from the last have been put in their proper place. I even go so far as vacuuming between pages. (Yes, I have a bit of a problem.) However, I am getting scared seeing all the posts about completing several challenges and lo's on NSD.  I can barely complete a lo in a week lately let alone several in one day. So, needless to say, I may be in need of guidance as to what to do.  Image
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

classiclyamanda

Cherry Blossom

I keep my space really clean too! Now that I have a dedicated space with lots of storage so everything has a home. That makes it easier!

I need to...make it through the week...sheesh I have so much work to do that I feel overwhelmed. Hopefully this weekend will be a time to relax and do what I love to do!

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

desperately need to clean my scrappy room
 ImageImageImageImageImage

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

Print photos

Mandi My Blog

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

ScrapHappyKatie wrote:Having never done a crop of any kind-period-I haven't a clue what to do to get ready. My scrap room is already organized & clean bc I'm OCD and must put away EVERYTHING after each page I scrap. I cannot start a new page until all items from the last have been put in their proper place. I even go so far as vacuuming between pages. (Yes, I have a bit of a problem.) However, I am getting scared seeing all the posts about completing several challenges and lo's on NSD.  I can barely complete a lo in a week lately let alone several in one day. So, needless to say, I may be in need of guidance as to what to do.  Image
Don't panic!  It will be more fun than stress!  You'll have a week to do the challenges.  The fast scraps will be due at the end of the hour they are posted, but you'll have time between them to clean up. lol.  Image
Kim

Image Image  

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

average_kim wrote:
ScrapHappyKatie wrote:Having never done a crop of any kind-period-I haven't a clue what to do to get ready. My scrap room is already organized & clean bc I'm OCD and must put away EVERYTHING after each page I scrap. I cannot start a new page until all items from the last have been put in their proper place. I even go so far as vacuuming between pages. (Yes, I have a bit of a problem.) However, I am getting scared seeing all the posts about completing several challenges and lo's on NSD.  I can barely complete a lo in a week lately let alone several in one day. So, needless to say, I may be in need of guidance as to what to do.  Image
Don't panic!  It will be more fun than stress!  You'll have a week to do the challenges.  The fast scraps will be due at the end of the hour they are posted, but you'll have time between them to clean up. lol.  Image

Even the vacuuming part?!!  What if I see a spec of dust and suddenly get the urge to Swiffer? !!ImageImage

2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have to get the last bits of the current page I'm scrapping put away and put the layout in my scrapbook. Then, finish loading the Clip It Up and charge my camera battery. Remind my dh, and it's good to go!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I need to clean my scrappy area. I haven't scrapped since I went to my sisters for a crop. I finally unpacked yesterday and my scrap desk is piled down with all the new scrappy supplies that I've bought (instead of scrapping) and I need to find a place for those.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

average_kim wrote:
butterfly843 wrote:I have to pack, will be in Vegas for a girls weekend. When I get home next monday I plan on trying to do some of the challenges.
Have fun on your trip!  Try to check in with us if you happen to have some down time!
Hey, that's my neck of the woods! :)
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

I need to print pictures, get some cardstock, and maybe a few other little things Image
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

writerlady wrote:I have to get the last bits of the current page I'm scrapping put away and put the layout in my scrapbook. Then, finish loading the Clip It Up and charge my camera battery. Remind my dh, and it's good to go!
Just reading through what everyone is doing, and I realize that I need to re-sticky my Silhouette (not really - I use other brands) cutting mats. Better get busy.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I love Sprinkles!  Image  Especially giving them away!
Kim

Image Image  

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

While I was preparing last night I had to have DD step in the trash can to make room for more trash...  I think it might be time to take that out.  I also think I need to grab a new pizza box from the local joint so I don't have to go to the garage to do inks, mists and paints.  And I need to swap chairs.  DH thought he was being helpful by trading chairs with me, but the office chair he put at my scrap desk is too big to allow me to move freely.
~Sarah~

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I really need to get my desk cleaned off and then I just need to pray that I don't have to babysit all day for the grandbabies, hopefully only the later part of the afternoon.
ImageImageImageImage

eclectic_stuff

Cherry Tart

It's a bit late for prep work but I would like to start with a clean desk.  Tonight's challenge. ;)
~ Carolyn

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Omg!!! I need my scrappy table set up! Got all my supplies. I hurt my back so I can't manhandle the table myself. I guess I will see if dd can get it put up later on.
Susan

harper828

Cherry Bing

I'm semi organized, so hoping I can find stuff when I need it.

Just going to make sure I have enough adhesive out.
Live, Love and Create

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

I didn't even clean my desk off yet... but I have a good 3 hours tomorrow morning before it gets going!
 Karrie

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:Lol, I desperately need to clean my scrappy area!

This is me too!!  I need to make room to work LOL

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Got my pictures!!  Now I just need to clear a path, lol - still have post-garage-sale mess of boxes in the scrap room!  Think I'll have a snack & then work on organizing during Blue Bloods. ;)
Image Image

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”

Information