scrappyjo

Cherry Blossom

Re: NSD Goals anyone?
I AM GOING to start and complete dd wedding album Image
Scrappyjo

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

At this point I'll just be happy if I can get some pics printed in time to scrap!  I'd love to get 4-5 pages done but we'll see... depends on how many different events/themes my pics are for (if all the same it's easier to plan several at once...).
Image Image

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I'm thinking about working on some vacation pages, but I'm afraid that might limit me with the challenges and fast scraps... hmmmm.
It's been so long since I've scrapped I'm going to be happy just to be at the party!! Image
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

I can't remember if I answered this or not because I think about goals all the time...just not in the sense of being super specific.  I hope to participate in as many as possible provided I can find sketches to go with them and maybe one fast scrap...I'm nowhere near fast, so that will be a nice goal to set for myself.
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Disney - I have 2006/2008/2013 to scrap.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

I need to put together a baby scrapbook for my new grandson. 

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I plan to spend the entire day here playing games, the fast scraps and to start working on the challenges.  I have Tuesday off work, so that will also give me an extra day to get them done.    My goal though is to complete ALL the challenges.
 Image ImageImage

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I plan to just have 'FUN!'   I love fast scraps, I love games, I love cards, I just love ACOT Crops!

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Nothing for me.  I'll just fly by the seat of my pants.
Melissa

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Sadly, my goal is just to complete 1 or 2 challenges...busy time of year for teachers and I may or may not get to play as much as I would like! ;)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

dwinchell

Cherry Blossom

My biggest goal is making it here!!  I haven't scrapped in WAY too long.  From there, completing a challenge
Denise
Mom to Nicole and Michael

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I'm hoping to get at least 5-10 more layouts done for my Disney Cruise Album! Not going to wok on anything but that....hopefully! Unless its a digital challenge, then its anything!! lol
~ Carissa ~

Return to “NSD Crop 2014”

Information