Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: answer me this ...
Definitely to make it all the way through my Project Life album. I've described it in the thread about Project Lifers.

Other than that, is to have fun!
Laurie

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

my goal is to just try and start scrapping consistantly again.
Been toying with the idea of going digi
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

scrappininAK wrote:my goal is to just try and start scrapping consistantly again.
Been toying with the idea of going digi

OOoohhh, we can help you there. We can even gift you with cookies!
Laurie

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I also don't scrap chronologically but I like the layouts put in the appropriate albums that way. I scrap for my 7 grandkids along with my Book of Me and all of our vacations have their own album.

My goal is to scrap alittle something each and everyday. I manage to do something scrappy nearly everyday whether a whole layout is completed or not.
Image Image ImageImage

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

It is WONDERFUL to see you on the boards!!! My goals are to enter more challenges/contests and to scrap one page a week minimum. That keeps me pretty sane - ish.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'd like to really start enjoying scrapping again. I think I need to reorganize all my stuff to do that. And purge. (and then buy more of course.) To keep current with 2013 and work on my backlog. To improve my style.
Jeannette

Kiestler87

Cherry Blossom

I have several scrapbooking goals for this year. Like many others I have several albums and or layouts started that I have yet to finish. Also my scrapbook room has become a catch all room. I am determined to get my space organized exactly how I want it so I can create. I also want to post more of my projects as well as try to become a design team member and I would also like to have one of my creations published. I've had to quit my job due to health issues and I really want to dive into my crafting. I'm hoping with my craftiness I can make my hobby more of a small business. I'm also new to this site so I want to continue connecting with members on this site and upload my projects to the gallery. I'm determined 2013 will be better than last year!!

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

I don't keep goals. I just buy what papers and embellies strike my fancy and pick whatever my favorite pictures are atbthe moment :)

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I don't scrap in order, usually working on 5 or 6 different themed albums at once. But I'd like to get a bookshelf that works in my living room for some albums since they are currently in my scraproom and will be easier when people want to look at them.I also want to start my christmas projects earlier so I'm not rushing.

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm with Beth. I need to use my stash and just keep plugging away!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have decided that I will never be caught up. I have so many pics printed (especially Disney with some as far back as 2000). I've been using those pics most of the time for the monthly challenges. Chronological, what is that word. LOL. I just enjoy scrapping and would love to actually complete at least 150 layouts a year. If I make my goal that would be fantastic, if I don't there is always next year.
 Image ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

by the end of the year I MUST finish my daughter-in-law's wedding album and give it to her (their 2nd Anniversary will be in Oct) and then I want to start a baby album for my youngest grandson who is 6 months old already. I have only created one LO with him in it so far. I feel horrible!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

To be less of a slowpoke scrapper. I think I have been doing better this past year regarding this, but I still am pretty much a very slow scrapper. This is why the words "fast scrap" make me shudder lol. I have also made myself stop being so OCD about so strictly scrapping chronologically. Digi scrapping has helped me tremendously with that, but when it comes to my paper albums, I alway have to go in "order". But I managed to break myself from that a few months ago when a challenge really inspired me to scrap some photos of my Cider swimming in the pool when he was a puppy. I wans't up to that point in his album yet (yeah pretty sad that I'm still in his puppy years), but I pushed my OCD aside and did it. I mean, come on Barbara, the pages can be put in chronological order in the book, but they don't have to be SCRAPPED in chronological order. I also have made myself not stick to one album before I move to another. Brandy taught me this, and I am coming to terms with it in my own scrapping. If I am working on Maddie's baby album, I don't have to finish that album before I can move on to another one. I can start Aiden's album too. So my goal is to do more pages, and to be less OCD it. Over the past 5 years more scrappy subjects have entered into my life, with another one coming very shortly. I am getting further and further behind, and I really need to get my scrappy act together.

ImageImage Image Image  

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

My goal for 2013 is that I'd like to be able to be consistently scrapping events no more than 30 days old. I do an album each year for my daughter, son, a family album (things we all do together), traveling and Christmas. I am running about 4 months behind in most of them now (I have Christmas 2012 completed) and the travel album is 100% caught up.
- Jillian

debamas

Wild Cherry

You know...after reading some of these, I really should make a goal of at least getting my ds's album going and caught up. With grown children, many grandkids, I tend to bounce around with the scrapping to whatever my fancy is at the moment. HOWEVER, My thought way back when I got into this hobby was to create an album for my youngest ds. He was having serious medical issues and I truely was worried about losing him. I never got his own album caught up...I need to get back to that focus this year.
Debbie

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I'd like to use up more of my stash instead of buying so much...but with all the cute, new things that keep coming out - that's going to be a hard goal to keep. Also, I'd like to get the pages I have finished and not in albums into albums.
Find more time to scrapbook....
Rebecca

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I have many partially completed albums so I would like to finish some of them. Also, I have a few ongoing albums for kids and grandkids that I would like to work on. I scrap like Debbie aka debamas, in no particular order, time frame or topic; just as the mood strikes. But, I do have particular albums for heritage, kids and grandkids. Most of my LOs are in albums, but not the newer one.
Bibi

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

No real goal, except to put together a general 2013 album...
Sara

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

to get the pix I didn't actually scrap of my DGS into the photo sleeves in the back of the albums with the layouts.

kguercio

Cherry Bing

No goals....just had a baby 2 mths ago and am hoping to scrap some photos of her!
****Kelly****

Return to “NSD Crop 2013”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee