Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kristin

Cherry Cola

Cricut question
Who is still using their Cricut? Expressions? Or Cameo? or ??? We want to know!

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Cricut question
Love my cricut expression 2, use it just about everytime I scrapbook.
ImageImageImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I love my Cricut and would like to venture with it more. I have only been using it for doing letters. But now I want to explore and learn how to use the other designs that come on the cartridge and also use the Craftroom. Brandy gave me the link and I downloaded it, and that is as far as I have gotten with it. My laptop and Cricut are across the room from each other so on reorganizing will have to be done. I just don't have the room right now to do that. Hmmm..I need to get my mind moving on this one.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

debamas

Wild Cherry

I still have my Cricut baby bug and use it often. I love being able to cut out my own alpha in the colors, sizes I want. Love to embellish with die cuts from it too. I do want a larger machine, just don't know if I'll stick with Cricut or try a different company that uses SVG's.
Debbie

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Can not live without my Cricut Expression!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I have a cricut original from way back when! I got a refurb expression several months ago so I could get on ccr so get those downloads too! I also love being able to WELD which was not an option on the original and it is small too.
I do still love using it!
Susan

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I love my Cricut Expression! I use it almost every time I scrapbook, and I use it a lot to make cards. I have lots of cartridges, but can't help myself from wanting more. I got a Gypsy a few years ago on clearance at Hobby Lobby, but I've just learned to hide cuts and weld.
Kim

Image Image  

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Use the cricut more and more.

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I use my Cricut quite a bit I use it almost exclusively with my Gypsy
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Me, Kristin, I have the little single mini Cricut though, the one that has to be attached to the computer. It was a gift to me when I lost everything in the flood, and quite the surprise because I didn't have one at all before that.

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Have never had one, though I won some cartridges a year ago & have used one of those at a crop where a machine was available. I'd like one but don't see it worth the $ at this point.
Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I have both the Expression and a Cameo.
ImageImage 

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I have a baby bug and haven't even plugged it back in since we moved last summer.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

stateless

Cherry Garcia

I don't have one, and I actually don't have the desire to own any sort of machine. I see how they can be helpful but I've never had the urge to get one - which is good - saves me money for other things!
- Valerie/stateless

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Cricut Expression 2 over here. My DH got it for me for Christmas. I'm still learning.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

jnet

Sweet Cherry Pie

Cricut Expression which I use for letters. Its funny that I buy the cartridges based on their adorable shapes but I don't think I've cut out shapes in a few years!
Jeannette

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I graduated to a Cricut Expression a few years ago, and sold my baby bug to a friend who gifted it to her dd. On my old computer which died a couple of months ago, I had Design Studio and loved it.

My cricut is not on the same desk surface as my computer, and the new computer doesn't even have a DVD drive (I bought one, but haven't installed it yet). Soooo, I downloaded CCR (love it), and I have an extra long - like 20 feet - USB cord that goes to my cricut from the computer. I use the same cord from my Epson PictureMate printer.

I probably have way more carts than I'll ever use, and I KNOW I have some that I have yet to baptize.
Laurie

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I don't have any special cutting machines.
Image Image ImageImage

Kiestler87

Cherry Blossom

I love my Cricut Expression but I think it may be dying it acting a little funny. I also have the Cameo but I haven't used it yet. I'm working on redoing my craft room and in order to keep myself motivated that's my treat for when its done.

debamas

Wild Cherry

Kiestler87 wrote:I love my Cricut Expression but I think it may be dying it acting a little funny. I also have the Cameo but I haven't used it yet. I'm working on redoing my craft room and in order to keep myself motivated that's my treat for when its done.

Ohh, nice treat and motivation to get it done!
Debbie

Return to “NSD Crop 2013”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee