Peijuan

Cherry Tart

Xyron Sticker Maker - Teresa Collins
Has anyone used this before? Wondering what can i do with this? The 50% sale is so tempting :)

love2stamp

Cherry Cropper

Re: Xyron Sticker Maker - Teresa Collins
It's great for putting adhesive on little items, such as alphabets that you cut out of your cricut.
ImageImageImageImage

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have several sizes. I use this size the most. I cut my letters for my titles and run them through this to adhere adhesive to them. Works great especially for tiny alphas. Hope this helps.
 Image ImageImage

love2stamp

Cherry Cropper

Oh and I love mine and use it almost everytime I scrapbook. This is a great price.
ImageImageImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Yep - I have two of this size (so I don't run out in the middle of a project), and one of the next size up. They are also great for adding adhesive to ribbon!
Laurie

Peijuan

Cherry Tart

thanks for the feedback! I am going to get one then! :D

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Sandi0805 wrote:I have several sizes. I use this size the most. I cut my letters for my titles and run them through this to adhere adhesive to them. Works great especially for tiny alphas. Hope this helps.
Me too, this is def my most used size!
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

ellisoncheryl

Cherry Tart

I use it all the time! you can run small items through it that are hard to put glue on like ribbon, lace, die cuts etc. I love it!

Return to “NSD Crop 2012”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee