Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

mommahobbit

Sweet Cherry Pie

Talking in my sleep
So i was informed by left brain this morning ... I repeated in my sleep . " yippee ACOT day " about 10 times and then apparently my first words this morning were Its ACOT day! My left brain thinks I am nuts and need help , I told it is nothing an all day crop wont fix ..... then I locked the door to the craftroom with me in it !
Have fun everyone!

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Re: Talking in my sleep
too funny

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Sounds great!!! My left brain told me to stop doing dishes and get to the computer cause it's NSD at ACOT!!! Time to play day!! This is better than Mother's Day! LOL Enjoy your lock in!!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

:-D :-D :-D
Laurie

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

LOL!!
ImageImageImageImage

mommahobbit

Sweet Cherry Pie

Can I crop all day in my nightie? To change i need to unlock the doorrrrrrrrrr

debamas

Wild Cherry

mommahobbit wrote:Can I crop all day in my nightie? To change i need to unlock the doorrrrrrrrrr
OF course! Hope you stocked it with some munchies and something to drink first! If so, you are all set!
Debbie

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Of course you can crop in pj's, lol! I'm jealous though - I instead woke up early w/major pain in my foot where I dropped a punch on it yesterday! :( So I didn't get much sleep & can't put any weight on it. I'll be hopping around the scrap room & may have to send my friend downstairs to get snacks for us! But I am going to go shower so I'll at least be clean company, if injured!
Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

LMAO!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hey if I can sit here in sweat pants and a tank top (my jammies) you can scrap in yours... This is OUR day and if they can't understand then they don't need to. LOL

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

well I must love crops cause I set the dang alarm and got up at 8am PDT which is waaaaay before I like to open my eyelids. 9:30 seems more civilized to me.

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

I love "then I locked the door to the craft room with me in it". LOL
- Jillian

Return to “NSD Crop 2012”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee