Welcome to NSD 2012!!!

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

sdcowgirl
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 2

Re: Welcome to NSD 2012!!!

Post by sdcowgirl »

I have been scrapbooking since 1995 and I love to spread the word about scrapbooking and the National Scrapbook day is a great way to promote the industry. I love A Cherry on top for your wide selection, great prizes, super fast delivery ( it is almost next day) and of course your online crops!!
jls
ajkulig
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 47

Post by ajkulig »

debamas wrote:NSD!!! It's a day to celebrate with friends that share a common passion and where else but ACOT does it best when you cannot go anywhere local. Thankyou ACOT!
You know what's funny? I have actually chosen to do ACOT crops over real life crops several times. It's nice to be able to stay in your space, avoid packing. Eat when you want, wear what you wan't. I love ACOT because I can shop in my PJs and not end up on people of walmart (or Michael's).... you know, can I change my first answer? :winkb:
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}
Kristin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1452

Post by Kristin »

The points fairy just sprinkled! :-D
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1035

Post by love2stamp »

Kristin wrote:The points fairy just sprinkled! :-D
SWEET!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
MoochieMama
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 59

Post by MoochieMama »

To be honest I only love NSD because of the crops here at ACOT. I've been participating in these crops for years and I always have a blast.
As for ACOT, great product selection but the BEST thing is definitely the SUPERIOR customer service and shipping speed. :-D
Michelle

jannyf
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 148

Post by jannyf »

I love NSD b/c it's a day devoted to enjoying a craft I love! I love ACOT b/c of the friendliness of the staff and all the members of the board - no drama, just helpful friends who enjoy a common bond - paper crafting!
- Jan

wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 676

Post by wimom »

I love NSD because of all the inspiration, different things to try, and fun, fun, FUN! And I love ACOT because it is simply THE BEST place to shop for scrappy stuff -- great selection, all the newest stuff, and lots of sales, points and other ways to stretch my scrappy budget! Add in a gallery and message board -- ACOT is a great place!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Scrapforfam
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2

Post by Scrapforfam »

I think its AWESOME that scrapbookers have a national day to celebrate our great craft and hang out together whether in person or online!!! ACOT is an awesome site with so many great products. You have the latest and greatest from the scrapbook industry. I love shopping for the new stuff.
bfaretra
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 27

Post by bfaretra »

NSD is great because of all the crops and sales.
I think NDD is also when I found ACOT a few years ago. I love ACOT. I do not post a lot, but I enjoy the crops and learning new things and making new friends. I do not know why any scrapper would want to hang out anywhere else. :inlove:
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2337

Post by Art_Teacher »

I love NSD because it gives me an excuse to block out my whole day and scrap! Usually, I just get an hour here and there, but this is a holiday, just for me! I don't have to prepare for the family, etc. :-D

I love ACOT because it is the friendliest scrap site on the web and your crops are so much fun! I have made lasting friendships here, been inspired, and I will never leave!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 92

Post by Monroe1218 »

I love NSD because it brings scrappers together from all over! I have no one to scrap with where I live, so it's neat to get to share in the festivities with you all!

ACOT is the best because they provide the BEST customer service - and even though there have been some rough patches along the way, this will always be my virtual scrappy home!
Rebecca

jlmr
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 37

Post by jlmr »

I love spending the day with my bff and checking out all the new embellishments
ScrapyCandy
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

Post by ScrapyCandy »

I like getting to know everyone.... I am not surrounded at home by scrapping lovers... just the male species. Folks here are so terrific!
Scrapycandy
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

I love all the excitement and games, the challenges - for both NSD and ACOT
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
labradormom
Cherry Tart

Post by labradormom »

I love National Scrapbook Day! It's a fun day to get lots of creative ideas, fun agmes, neat prizes and making
new friends!
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

ACOT IS MY SCRAPPING HOME!!! I love the ladies who contribute so much knowledge to my very addictive hobby.

Then there is ACOT who time after time allows me to purchase the products I love cheaper then driving 45 minutes one way to the nearest LSS, Hobby Lobby or Micheals. And I definitely spend less when I comparison shop online!!!

Because ACOT is my home then NSD is ALWAYS SPENT at ACOT!!!!
scrapbookmary
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 29

Post by scrapbookmary »

NSD and all of the festivities on ACOT today, helps me get back into the groove of scrapping and helps me find my mojo. ACOT is the best place to shop because of the customer service and the ACOT board is the best because everyone is friendly and the galleries are awesome!
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

Sus79
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1714

Post by Sus79 »

I love iNSD because of all the stuff that is happening all around the scrapping world, like sales, challenges and other goodies. I ACOT because of all the fun classes we are gonna have :inlove:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Kristin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1452

Post by Kristin »

POINTS!!!!!
scrappin44
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 54

Post by scrappin44 »

gives me a chance to catch up on some projects while following the challenges and chats.
ImageImage

Return to “NSD Crop 2012”