Wishing this was a full weekend crop!

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

doviana
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 31

Re: Wishing this was a full weekend crop!

Post by doviana »

So here's a question... would there be nay objections to some of us cherries getting on here tomorrow and hosting random games just for fun and nothing else..;. no points, no prizes unless the one that put the game togehter WANTS to send something out.. but really just fo the fun and the chat of it all?

Someone in "power" let me know if it's ok and I can start putting some impromptu stuff together...

And maybe we could just do random chatting too... about what we are doing on layouts etc and keep each other going for the rest of the weeknd...

Just an idea... if it's ok anyway...
DebbieD
Cherry Blossom

Post by DebbieD »

Even on Central time it's kind of a bummer. Still have lots of time before dinner. Would stink to be in Pacific time zone for sure!
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

I'm guessing that there would probably not be any objections from the gang at the store. I would be here, but already have two commitments - I promised my boss I would study for a test at work. and I am headed to the theatre tomorrow afternoon. So, I won't be here. Have fun everyone.

However, I do plan to be here for the rest of the evening to start working on some of the challenges.
Laurie

icesk8abc
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 7

Post by icesk8abc »

doviana wrote:
ernstem wrote:Me too! I also miss the quick, simple answer, posting type of games that were done in past crops.
I know, me too... it's like I came on more for the games and the getting to hang out and play with everyone than the scrapping itself. I really do miss that.

I agree. I have lots of inspiration, but didn't feel the "hang out" mode that I have in the past.
Jen

Celticrose
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 88

Post by Celticrose »

I too love the games and bingo. I would love to participate tomorrow if any cherries do some stuff, but I will be flea marketing it up in the morning and only home for time to change for a wedding.
ImageImageImage
1momma
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 9

Post by 1momma »

ernstem wrote:Me too! I also miss the quick, simple answer, posting type of games that were done in past crops.

I missed that too. The games were always soooooo fun.
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I will join you for some, but I have to work at 5:00 PM. It will be fun. I believe that in the past Kristen has said that the forum is for what we want to do and say (or words to the effect) so I can not imagine that she would object if we played games. They are not giving us points or winnings so no biggie deal.
Bibi
shayla_rose
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 125

Post by shayla_rose »

sounds fun ladies, this is the first year (since i have been here) it wasn't a full weekennd so I was going through withdrawls on friday evening after work. tomorrow will be stange for me too.. but I will get more challenges done not playing hottie bingo .. i guess :( lol
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

jrrah4903 wrote:
letumom wrote:I'm guessing quite a few of the Cherries will still be here tomorrow, chatting away! Well, except for Ayla, cause she's leaving on her honeymoon. Guess you can't blame her for not sticking around.

I bet you are correct on that one!
Hee hee! LOVE you guys! I'm at work right now...we're awaiting a trauma transfer from another hospital so I have a few minutes. I wish it was a full crop too...maybe I would ahve had a chance to play a little. But you're right...this is my last shift before vacation, and we're leaving as soon as I get out of work tomorrow (later today? lol). The cottage doesn't have internet, so I'll see y'all when I get back!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Kristin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1452

Post by Kristin »

Doviana - we'd love to see you keep playing here all weekend. No objections at all.
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1035

Post by love2stamp »

icesk8abc wrote:
doviana wrote:
I know, me too... it's like I came on more for the games and the getting to hang out and play with everyone than the scrapping itself. I really do miss that.

I agree. I have lots of inspiration, but didn't feel the "hang out" mode that I have in the past.
Yep, I agree. I really missed the games and the bingo.
ImageImageImageImage
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

What was I thinking posting "wishing this was a full weekend crop", what I would say now is... "wishing weekends were longer!!" LOL. I have the Sunday evening blues about now.
- Jillian

aceason
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 723

Post by aceason »

I wish it was too! Just got back from Girl Scout camp and happy that there's some time to do some challenges at least! Plus I got lots of photos at camp so that's how I celebrated. :-D
queeneva
Cherry Tart

Post by queeneva »

I feel you guys this was my first NSD and I feel like I missed so much...

Return to “NSD Crop 2012”