Cherry Tart

Re: Game: Get To Know Someone *Points*
I just sent a PM too!

Jenna

beachlover

Cherry Addict

:-D sent a pm to a new cherry, waiting to hear back
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I sent contacted Celticrose and she responded back. It was fun to get to know a little about her. Here's my questions.

What is your name

Erin

Kids/grandkids

Nope, not yet.

Pets

None at the moment, but used to have two wonderful kitties.

how long have you been scrapping and paper or digi or both

paper - mostly card making and other various crafts for about 3 yrs now. digi - haven't dipped my toes in yet.

Thanks for letting me know alittle more about you.
 Image ImageImage

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

and here is Donna (Retiree3)

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]1. Can you tell me about your family?[/highlight][/highlight]
I have one sweet adult son, a great husband, wonderful daughter-in-law, and 3 blessing from God( 3 grandsons.)

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]2. What kind of work do you do?[/highlight][/highlight]
I am a retired teacher, but I work part time as a recptionist during tax season and I teach scrapbooking classes at Michael's.

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]3. How long have you been scrapping? Are you traditional, hybrid, or digital?[/highlight][/highlight]
I found scrapbooking when my first grandson was born. I wanted to document everything. I have never looked back. I have been scrapping for about 6 1/2 years and traditional scrapping is my favorite.

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]4. How long have you been at ACOT?[/highlight][/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]3 years[/highlight][/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]5. What's your favorite subject to scrap?[/highlight][/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]My family and our traditions and history. My mother died when my siblings and I were quite young so it's important for me to record everything for our future family members.[/highlight][/highlight]
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I sent my first pm and then noticed that she had logged out so I sent another one. Anyway, lucky for me that I got to know alittle bit about two great cherries.

I had sent a pm to 1luckymama and here is what she sent back. Glad to know you better Stacy.

My name is Stacy. I am a SAHM of 2 children and 4 pets. They are usually the subjects of my scrappin endeavors. We reside in beautiful North Alabama. I have been scrapping for about 10 years. I am both a paper and dgi scrapper. I have been a memeber of ACOT for what seems like forever, I come and go depending on the seasons. My children and I are very involved in the community. We love being outside enjoyng nature, we are always on an "adventure" as my son would say. When I am not busy with them I am a couponer and a frugal DIYer. I love creating anything with my hands. ACOT crops are always my favorite, although I have never participated anywhere else. I look forward to having a great time. I hope you have a wonderful time!
 Image ImageImage

heidi

Site Admin

I am loving this!

Great job - keep it up

Check your PM's - Points sprinkled!!! :)))

beachlover

Cherry Addict

here is the message I sent to angelbug:
Hi! my name is Ann, and I have been with ACOT for many years. I see you are new and I would love for you to be a part of our community!

so, tell me about your family... hubby? any kids? any pets?

how long have you been scrapping and who got you addicted?

what's your favorite snack while scrapping (c'mon, admit it, we all have at least one) :-D

how did you come up with your screenname?

Good luck at the crop and I can't wwait to hear your answers!!!

and here is her response:

I've been scrapbooking for 5 years now. I am 37,married for 7 years and have a two year old son. We have 4 dogs-2 Redbone coonhounds, 1 Bassett hound, and 1 Beagle. Plus three cats. Definitely too many pets but I love them all. I love to snack on anything chocolate while scrapbooking. How about you?
http://www.acherryontop.com/bio/37397121
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

1luckymama

Cherry Bing

I had the pleasure of meeting Sandi0805! Here is what she had to share-

I have been scrapping for at least 5 years steady. Before that I made occasional cards. I used to cross stitch and quilt but scrapping has taken over.

I have one daughter that has blessed me with 3 beautiful grandkids which is the subject of most of my layouts.

I have one dog and work as a tax analyst with the state.

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

I have PM'd someone and just waiting on a reply.
Michelle

angelbug

Cherry Tart

I got to meet Ann who's username is Beachlover. She is 44, married, a grandmother of 1 plus second in October. Congradulations by the way to Ann!!!!!! She has two dogs a Australian Shephard and inherited a Swiss Mountain dog. Sounds like she has her hands full.LOL. It was nice to meet you Ann!!!!

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

pm sent
Joyce 

m1hodges

Cherry Tart

I just sent a pm!!
Great idea!!

debamas

Wild Cherry

This is Peijuan from Singapore! Welcome and thankyou for responding. Hope you enjoy a bit of time before bed with us!

I have ben scrapbooking since 2008.

I live in Singapore with my family which include my parents and 1 sister and 1 brother. :) We live in a flat :)

My favorite scrapbooking tool is my Cutterbee scissors, I love cutting papers a lot as I find it very relaxing :)

I have took part in the crop before but only for a while while due to the time difference! Its 11.06PM over here

My favorite color is blue or green or pink depending on my mood :P

Nope, I do not have any pet :(
Debbie

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I sent a PM to a Cherry who I noticed didn't have very many posts. Waiting to hear back.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Sent a PM but still waiting on responses, it was a new Cherry too....

ncokely

Cherry Cola

I reached out to Jen--icesk8abc

Here is what I found out--
How long have you been scrapping??
about 11 years

How did you find ACOT?

I was looking for stickers for a layout

Paper or digi?
Paper
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

I sent a pm to a cherry :). I know a lot of you so I was scrolling for a new nameand found one lol

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

I pm ernstem
when did you first start scrapping? what are your favorite subjects to scrap? and are you enjoying NSD so far?

she replied:
I first started scrapbooking after our honeymoon.

My favorite subject to scrapbook are my two young sons.

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Answers from m1hodges

Michelle Hodges
enjoys bird watching and traveling (besides scrapping)
mostly paper but does cards with digi
pets---1 cat and 1 fish

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

shayla_rose wrote:I sent a pm to a cherry :). I know a lot of you so I was scrolling for a new nameand found one lol

Hi Crop Mate....it's been a long time :)
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “NSD Crop 2012”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee