Welcome to NSD 2012!!!

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5459

Re: Welcome to NSD 2012!!!

Post by Retiree3 »

I love NSD because I get to scrap and have fun with people that share my passion with me.

I love ACOT because it offers everything- Challenges, wonderful people, great products, many ideas, and a wonderful place to spend some time.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

stateless
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 335

Post by stateless »

This is the first time I've participated in NSD. I love the fact that I'll be able to scrap all day long!

I love ACOT for the wide variety of products and sales!
- Valerie/stateless
Shirl849
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Post by Shirl849 »

i love knowing that people across the nation are celebrating the hobby i love all on the same day. and i love ACOT because they carry all my favorite paper lines and are located in my home state of Michigan... i live in Virginia now.
Last edited by Shirl849 on Sat May 05, 2012 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Celticrose
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 88

Post by Celticrose »

I love NSD because I get to hang out with everyone here at the crop!

And, I love ACOT because there is always something new - product, inspiration, fun...
ImageImageImage
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

Yay! I love NSD so much - as others have said, it's so fun & relaxing & refreshing & enjoyable (& sometimes even productive!) to get to scrap for a whole day! I also love the challenges and winning things, whether at a physical crop or virtual - and that's how I discovered ACOT. We have the best crops!!
Image Image
doviana
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 31

Post by doviana »

I love NSD because it is the one day a year that hubby tells me I can ignore houseork and just play on the scrapping stuff! Since I haven't scrapped in about a year I am also hoping that I can love it for inspiration and motivation this year.

As for ACOT... I LOVE IT HERE!!! It'sb that simple. Even if I'm not scrapping right now I feel comfortable and happy here and I know that if there is something going on that I need to vent I can and no one will judge, if I have a question I can ask it and no one will ridicule, and if i want to gush in happiness that's fine and no one will come in and rain on my parade. And best of all there are people here that scrap and enjoy crafts and I don't kinow anyone like that in my day to day life in person....

ACOT is the family I don't have to clean up after!! LOL
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 992

Post by blfonty »

A special day to spend with friends, enjoy scrapping and feeling creative! And the best part is no guilt because my family completely understands and even helps me set up extra tables when needed. We take over the dining room and kitchen - LOL! I also really enjoy sharing my completed projects with other scrappers online. I'm in East Tennessee and my family is mostly in Michigan and Colorado. ACOT is a great way to stay connected online and get lots of inspiration with contests, challenges and more. Thank you!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Gail R
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 76

Post by Gail R »

I love NSD because it's a holiday:-D and a time for scrappers everywhere to celebrate their passion of scrapbooking.

I love ACOT because the ACOT community is always there to help celebrate your successes, sympathsize with your sorrows and lend a helping hand with your questions. I also love ACOT because there is no scrappy store in my island community, and I can always find what I want/need right here.
Gail
ajkulig
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 47

Post by ajkulig »

I love NSD because it is one day it seems perfectly normal to be so obesessed about something.

And as far as ACOT goes, I choose to spend NSD here and that says something right :-D
Last edited by ajkulig on Sat May 05, 2012 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}
1luckymama
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 275

Post by 1luckymama »

I love acot because its my first ever site I purchased from and the people are fantastic! As for NSD, whats not to love!
scrapbooker1030
Cherry Tart

Post by scrapbooker1030 »

I love NSD because it is a whole day devoted to scrapbooking. Today we are leaving on a camping/fishing trip with the family, so I won't get to participate as much as I would like, but family always comes first!
debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

NSD!!! It's a day to celebrate with friends that share a common passion and where else but ACOT does it best when you cannot go anywhere local. Thankyou ACOT!
Debbie

Cherry Picker

Post by »

I love NSD and A Cherry on Top because both are so much fun. It is great to have a day dedicated to creating and a place to go to share and be challenged!!! I admit I have been slacking on the scrapping but this is my motivation to get going again!!
Rona - my blog
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

I LOVE NSD! Its a day where great sales can be found and I get tons of inspiration for scrapping!

ACOT is the BEST - forum and products! Love it!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

I love NSD because I can gather online with lots and lots of friends that enjoy the same thing that I do! We laugh, share and enjoy our fabulous hobby together. Hey - that's the same reason I love ACOT!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Kristin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1452

Post by Kristin »

Hi ladies, so nice to see all of you. Heidi and I will be here all day playing right along with you.
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

I love NSD because it brings woman together who love the same thing. I have been coming to ACOT for a few years now and it makes my day to come here. I love the fast shipping and how you notify us of new products.
shayla_rose
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 125

Post by shayla_rose »

I love NSD day because it's a fun day we can all come together and share the hobby we all love! it's a bonus that we have virtual crops and prizes! I love ACOT because you guys keep it fresh and fun, and even when I haven't scrapped as much, I know there are great ladies here to chat with. :inlove: :blueinlove: :greeninlove: ACOT ROCKS!
annewitty
Cherry Tart

Post by annewitty »

I love NSD because it give me a great excuse to spend the day scrapping.
javalove
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 165

Post by javalove »

NSD rocks because it's a great way to spead the word about our awesome hobby and get others involved! I consider ACOT my scrappy home because of it's great online community, fantastic selection, and outstanding customer service. Happy NSD, cherries!!
Lisa

Image Image

Return to “NSD Crop 2012”