Help

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 948

Help

Post by suewho372 »

can anyone tell me how this all works? I haven't done an online crop and I'm not sure what I should do now that I'm on the board page.:sleeping:
Susan

letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Re: Help

Post by letumom »

Here you go. Check out this link, and all the links in this article.
Laurie

letumom
Cherry Jubilee

Post by letumom »

We still have 10 minutes or so before all the fun starts - good thing you are early!
Laurie

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

Thanks for the help!! AND I didn't realize this was on eastern time!! OMG so glad I logged on early!
Been out of town all week for work and have been really looking forward to this.... hope I can figure it out!
Susan

letumom
Cherry Jubilee

Post by letumom »

Glad you could join us! It will be tons of fun!
Laurie

-Sandy-
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 8

Post by -Sandy- »

letumom wrote:We still have 10 minutes or so before all the fun starts - good thing you are early!

YEA! I was wondering what time zone it was on. I am in Central and am itching to get busy scrap[ping but was gonna hold out a bit to see if this crop started at 9:00 my time or not. WOOHOO!
doviana
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 31

Post by doviana »

Basically if you hang out on the board most of the day you'll see new posts crop up periodically in the NSD forum - just look them over and choose what looks fun for you to do. There is a TON of chatting and talking away on here by all of us all day and you have until tomorrow night to complete most of the challenges. So if you are like me and can't be on the compouter and scrap at the same time you CAN still do both if you devote both weekend days to the crop! LOL It's a great time and if you have any questions don't be afraid to jump in and ask what you don't understand. We are all more than happy to help here! So dive on in and enjoy the day!
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 992

Post by blfonty »

I like the idea of continuing my scrapping tomorrow - two days of FUN!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

letumom
Cherry Jubilee

Post by letumom »

I just read on another thread - we have a WEEK to finish the challenges! Isn't that sweeeeet!???!!!!
Laurie

doviana
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by doviana »

I know I just saw that too and I am just eccstatic about that!!!! WIll make me feel much less quilty about trying to do all the scrapping that I want to do! LOL
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

thanks all of you for the help!! I appreciate it so much!
Susan

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Post by Charleneanne »

Once you have attended one of these online crops and realize you have ALL your own stuff at your fingertips and dont have to pack or worry about what you forgot, It will be the only crop you will want to attend again. lol
Plus you can scrap and visit in your jammies and nobody will be the wiser. LOL
doviana
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by doviana »

Yes and there is no one to criticize you when you chuck your scraps in the corner of your desk and don't clean up right away... or want to curl up in your chair with your shoes off and a bag of chips and talk instead of scrap... :winkb: just sayin' LOL
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

Welcome, hope you enjoy your 1st crop, I was a newbie to this not so long ago (although not a newbie to acot), anything else you'd like to know PM me and I'll tell you if I've figured it out yet myself. LOL
- Jillian

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

I like the idea of scrapping in my "jammies" that is great!
Susan

Return to “NSD Crop 2012”