Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Trying to Play Catch Up
Well, it looks like I have missed almost everything between sleeping in and husband working on router and then making lunch for the fam...But at least the challenges aren't due until tomorrow evening! I have 2 years worth of pics printed out, so NO EXCUSES! Let's get these puppies scapped! :-D

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Trying to Play Catch Up
You are in luck kiddo. challenges aren't due until a week from tomorrow night. You have an entire week to do them in. Enjoy

kelbill

Cherry Tart

The challenges arent due until Sunday May 13th! You have plenty of time. No worries

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Teri you have a whole week to catch up - the challenges aren't due until Sunday the 13th!
Image Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome to the Crop. I'm sure some of us will be staying here for a while and coming back tomorrow, so don't worry about it. Just enjoy soaking in the inspirations.
Laurie

ernstem

Cherry Cola

I was just impressed (an intimiated) by "2 years of photos"! Yikes! ;)

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Charleneanne wrote:You are in luck kiddo. challenges aren't due until a week from tomorrow night. You have an entire week to do them in. Enjoy
Sweet! I was just thinking Sunday. woot woot!

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Didn't start any of the challenges, waited to see what I could do first.

DebbieD

Cherry Blossom

A one-day scrap is just not enough, especially if you have to be out doing something else! Luckily, there is always the next one to look forward to!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

ernstem wrote:I was just impressed (an intimiated) by "2 years of photos"! Yikes! ;)
Ya, I know, but I put 2 on a 4x6 for 2010 and it helps me get more on a page... :)

ernstem

Cherry Cola

scraptag wrote:
ernstem wrote:I was just impressed (an intimiated) by "2 years of photos"! Yikes! ;)
Ya, I know, but I put 2 on a 4x6 for 2010 and it helps me get more on a page... :)
I do that too when I order and want smaller photos, same price for 4X6 and I get 2 photos :-D I'm the opposite, I print only what I will scrap once a month and that many photos would overwhelm me!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Teri, you almost gave me a aheart attack!!! I knew it was the 13th and then I was second guessing myself when I read your post!!! welcome and relax and enjoy getting the challenges done; I will!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “NSD Crop 2012”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee