Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Wishing this was a full weekend crop!
I am having a blast :) I wish this was a full weekend crop, not only cause I've spent this ENTIRE time in the forums, writing down the challenges to do later and haven't started scrappin' yet... but also cause my BFF Cherry Cola Renee is off raising money for Dicks Angels Relay team today and hasn't had a chance to participate.

I wish all the participants an entire weekend full of inspiration from today's going ons. Great time as usual :)
- Jillian

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Re: Wishing this was a full weekend crop!
Me too!! I am in Pacific time, it's in the middle of the afternoon and it's almost over already.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I'm guessing quite a few of the Cherries will still be here tomorrow, chatting away! Well, except for Ayla, cause she's leaving on her honeymoon. Guess you can't blame her for not sticking around.
Laurie

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

I know I want more time too. *pout* Need longer crops!!

kelbill

Cherry Tart

Amen sister! I have may favorite pjs on and I could crop for another 48 hours!

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

letumom wrote:I'm guessing quite a few of the Cherries will still be here tomorrow, chatting away! Well, except for Ayla, cause she's leaving on her honeymoon. Guess you can't blame her for not sticking around.

I bet you are correct on that one!
- Jillian

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

I wish it had been a full weekend too.

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Ok. So I say we all sneak on to the board to chat tomrrow while we finish all the layouts. Sound like a good idea??

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Me too! I also miss the quick, simple answer, posting type of games that were done in past crops.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

doviana wrote:Ok. So I say we all sneak on to the board to chat tomrrow while we finish all the layouts. Sound like a good idea??

Definitely!
Laurie

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

ernstem wrote:Me too! I also miss the quick, simple answer, posting type of games that were done in past crops.

Yes! And I am embarrassingly addicted to ACOT Crop Bingo :)

I do appreciate that the shorter crops focus on challenges and technique classes though... I get a lot of inspiration in a mini-crop version!
- Jillian

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

letumom wrote:
doviana wrote:Ok. So I say we all sneak on to the board to chat tomrrow while we finish all the layouts. Sound like a good idea??

Definitely!

I'll be here!
- Jillian

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

ernstem wrote:Me too! I also miss the quick, simple answer, posting type of games that were done in past crops.
I know, me too... it's like I came on more for the games and the getting to hang out and play with everyone than the scrapping itself. I really do miss that.

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Anyone know when the next crop after this usually runs? I know there is the fall one... but I don't think I'll make it if we are waiting that long :)
- Jillian

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Me too but this way I abandoned my DH and housekeeping etc. for only 5-6 hours out of a weekend. I think he likes it better this way. lol

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

me, too!

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Me too!
SUS ImageImageImage

ernstem

Cherry Cola

doviana wrote:
I know, me too... it's like I came on more for the games and the getting to hang out and play with everyone than the scrapping itself. I really do miss that.
I don't post projects or photos here. So..........I came to hang out and play quick games and get inspiration. Part of a day doesn't cover all of that. So I agree with you. ;)

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

letumom wrote:

Definitely!

I hope to be here some of the time!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

scraptag

Cherry Cola

ajkulig wrote:Me too!! I am in Pacific time, it's in the middle of the afternoon and it's almost over already.

I know, right!? It's only 2:45 and they've already done the last class. boo hoo

Return to “NSD Crop 2012”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee