Welcome to NSD 2012!!!

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Re: Welcome to NSD 2012!!!

Post by Charleneanne »

I love NSD because all the scrap sites, hobby stores, SB stores are decorated up and have sales and bargains and fun like it is one big old party day.
It is like New Years Day or some other holiday for scrappers and cardmakers.

I love ACOT because they celebrate it with us to the fullest. Fun, games, challenges, killer big sales, classes, etc. I am sure ACOT would serve refreshments
if they could.
Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 151

Post by Ashjoy »

Of course loving NSD is easy, a perfect excuse to scrap the weekend away. Or in case of ACOT chat with the girls and play fun games all day:)
Joyce 

Keling
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1509

Post by Keling »

NSD blends two of my favourite things - scrapbooking and my birthday! ACOT has been my scrappy home for almost 10 years!
Sara
m1hodges
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 152

Post by m1hodges »

I love NSD because I think its great that out craft and talents are being celebrated and recognized!! Its also a great time to do some extra Scrapbooking!!
Love COT because of the great sales and the amazing variety of products!! I just shopped here last week!!
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

Celebrating the family recorders! ACOT has variet, great sales, promotions, message board, incentives, friendly people......
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

I love NSD because it is an entire day where no one else in my house bothers me. I get a whole day of "ME" time. There is so many reasons why I love ACOT.

1. Customer Service is beyond fantastic.
2. The products are amazing.
3. Shipping is faster then fast.
4. I have met some amazing people on the message board.
5. The list can go on and on and on....but those are my top 4.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
Alissa103
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 33

Post by Alissa103 »

Yay! I love NSD because it's an excuse to scrap, officially ;) And ACOT is the best, because even if you can't scrap, there are other challenges and things to do online that count!
ncokely
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 601

Post by ncokely »

I love NSD because it is a special day to eet with fellow scrappers in person or online who share my quirky interest and passion for scrapbooking.

I love ACOT for the points and sales and free shipping!! :winkb: :winkb: :winkb: :winkb:
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

I love NSD! Not only is it a day that celebrates scrapbooking, but there is always an ACOT crop and sale! Plus there are a lot of freebies and sales by the digi designers too!

I love ACOT... the store is the best and easiest to navigate... the points that add up towards discounts... the awesome gallery with all the wonderful work by all of our very talented Cherries... the mb with the nicest most caring people that share the same addiction and obsession as I do... and all the Cherry friends I have made here!

ETA... and the free shipping promo code!

Oh and I forgot to mention the awesome customer service!
Last edited by pawprints on Sat May 05, 2012 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image Image

queeneva
Cherry Tart

Post by queeneva »

This is my first NSD. So far I love it. There's so many new things for me to learn, especially since I plan on starting my own scrapbook blog
icesk8abc
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 7

Post by icesk8abc »

I love NSD because it gives me an excuse to lock everyone out and get my projects done. I always come away with something to make me proud.

I love ACOT because everyone is so helpful and supportive.
Jen

cynderellaj
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 576

Post by cynderellaj »

Well y ou certainly don't find too many hobbies that have their own day to celebrate :-) There are so many celebrations online and in lss's....awesome!!

As for ACOT, i think the staff is so friendly and helpful, the activities are great, the board is friendly and not as cliquey as others, plus the store always has the latest and greatest stuff ;-)
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!
Scrapaway
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 76

Post by Scrapaway »

I was active here years ago and let some of the bad chatter drive me away. I really wanted to join the an on line crop and remembered how fun these were. I have also found that when I was active on ACOT my scrapping was challanged and I have missed that.
Darcy
Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here, we should dance.
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I loved ACOT from the first time debamas told me about it. That was about four years ago. I have been posting almost daily since then! Everyone is so friendly and helpful! I have found a HOME.
Bibi
Kristin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1452

Post by Kristin »

wooohooo! just gave out more points
MimaScraps/Lori
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 1153

Post by MimaScraps/Lori »

I LOVE being able to say--"It's National Scrapbook Day; I have to scrap today!" I LOVE ACOT because it's a site where I feel at home--welcomed and appreciated and comfortable. I've made wonderful friends here!!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!
cherrybluff
Cherry Tart

Post by cherrybluff »

what a fun site this is... great group of ladies... making for a fun day... can't wait til Mega meet to see this group in person
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I love NSD because so many great ideas float around. Plus, even if I can't participate on the day itself, there are great galleries and challenges to inspire me further!

I love ACOT because it's my first and favorite online scrapping site. It handled my needs when I paper scrapped, and during my transition to (mostly) digital. And besides, I live very close, so I can personally attest to how sweet and kind all the ACOT staff are!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

I love NSD because it is a reminder that WE are recognized, those who are laying down our legacy one page at a time all year long!

I love ACOT because I started on Stickers Galore and it is amazing memories to see how the world of ACOT has evolved with the world of scrapbooking over the past decade!
- Jillian

septmorn
Cherry Tart

Post by septmorn »

I love NSD because it celebrates those of us who know the importance of memories and of saving them.

Return to “NSD Crop 2012”