Game: Get To Know Someone *Points*

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Re: Game: Get To Know Someone *Points*

Post by mgehrke »

I sent my PM to amydoodlebug. She just became a Cherry today. Here are my questions and her answers. Please everyone welcome Amy to ACOT and show her the Cherry love :inlove:

Hi Mildred!

1. Are you married and do you have children? I am married and have 2 girls ages 6 and 4.
2. Where are you from? I am from Ohio still live here.
3. Tons of us cherries have furbabies, do you? No because I have allergies to dogs and cats, but I do love them.
4. When did you become a cherry? Today. So far I am enjoying it.
5. How long have you been scrapping? I have been scrapping for 10 years and love it.
6. Do you paper or digital scrap? Paper scrap for sure. A few times I tried digital scrapping and never really liked it.
7. Who is your favorite manufacture? Do I need to pick one? LOL! Teresa Collins, Crate Paper, Echo Park, and My Minds Eye.
8. What is your favorite topic to scrap? My girls they are growing up too fast.
9. Do you put your LO's in albums? I have 2 albums that actually have layouts in them, but I need more albums, like 20 of them. LOL!
10. What is your favorite tool that you reach for when you scrap? My cropadile.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

mgehrke wrote:I sent my PM to amydoodlebug. She just became a Cherry today. Here are my questions and her answers. Please everyone welcome Amy to ACOT and show her the Cherry love :inlove:

Hi Mildred!

1. Are you married and do you have children? I am married and have 2 girls ages 6 and 4.
2. Where are you from? I am from Ohio still live here.
3. Tons of us cherries have furbabies, do you? No because I have allergies to dogs and cats, but I do love them.
4. When did you become a cherry? Today. So far I am enjoying it.
5. How long have you been scrapping? I have been scrapping for 10 years and love it.
6. Do you paper or digital scrap? Paper scrap for sure. A few times I tried digital scrapping and never really liked it.
7. Who is your favorite manufacture? Do I need to pick one? LOL! Teresa Collins, Crate Paper, Echo Park, and My Minds Eye.
8. What is your favorite topic to scrap? My girls they are growing up too fast.
9. Do you put your LO's in albums? I have 2 albums that actually have layouts in them, but I need more albums, like 20 of them. LOL!
10. What is your favorite tool that you reach for when you scrap? My cropadile.

Welcome Amy!!

Image Image Image

shayla_rose
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 125

Post by shayla_rose »

mgehrke wrote:
shayla_rose wrote:I sent a pm to a cherry :). I know a lot of you so I was scrolling for a new nameand found one lol

Hi Crop Mate....it's been a long time :)
HELLO!!!:inlove: :inlove: I know I have been a scrap slacker! I am glad to be back in the mix. mostly just doing challenges today, and a few games while I snack before getting back to scrapping. WBU?
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

shayla_rose wrote:
mgehrke wrote:
shayla_rose wrote:I sent a pm to a cherry :). I know a lot of you so I was scrolling for a new nameand found one lol

Hi Crop Mate....it's been a long time :)
HELLO!!!:inlove: :inlove: I know I have been a scrap slacker! I am glad to be back in the mix. mostly just doing challenges today, and a few games while I snack before getting back to scrapping. WBU?

I am here almost daily. I got a new puppy so I have lots to scrap :-D
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
heidi
Site Admin
Gallery: 502

Post by heidi »

Great job! More points on the way!
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Post by Charleneanne »

I met Jen aka love2stamp.
She lives in Nebraska, 2 grown kids, 1 DIL and 1 precious grandbaby, a girl.
Married to a wonderful guy for 8 years now, 4 furbabies, and has been scrapping just about the same amount of time as I have, 15 years.

Glad to make your acquaintance Jen.
-Sandy-
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 8

Post by -Sandy- »

I PMed Scrappin44. Here is what she had to say:
1. My name is Felicia, I'm a Head Cashier at Lowes
2. I'm a divorce mother if 3 grown children, Shatera 32, Anthony 28, and
Kevin 26
3. My scrappy style is Shabby Chic/Vintage
4. Scrapping takes me to a little space I can call my own. I also like
to see peoples expressions when I give them something from the heart
5. I don't remember exactly when I came across this Website but I know it's been at
Least 5yrs or more
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I PM'ed Heide because I have always wondered about her. So far, she is a pic here and a voice on the other end of the phone. So, being the naturally nosy person, I asked her questions.
Here is the PM she sent me:

BiBi!

I'm sooo flattered you asked me and THANK YOU for the compliments! You're very sweet!

I'll try to answer a few before the next class or challenge. :)

are you married? Nope

Do you have kids? I have 3 lovelies! 1 boy - 18, 2 girls - 11 & 6

Do you scrap? Or do other crafts? I'm more of an 'other crafts' person. I do have a huge 14"x17" old-school album I play with. I'm love writing and painting!

When you go home, do you tell your significant other the troubles from ACOT? Troubles at ACOT??? NEVER! ;)

Or do you tell them the good things that happened? Oh - and currently no 'significant others' to speak of.

You're awesome, BiBi - and I always enjoy it when I get to talk with you! :) I hope you're having a good time and feel free to post my answers.

:)

Thanks, Heidi. So far, I am having a wonderful time. You are working hard though. Thanks for that.
Bibi
Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 151

Post by Ashjoy »

Imcgill wrote

Ashjoy wrote:What was your last vacation destination?

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Naperville, IL for a family reunion.[/highlight]
What is your favorite book/author? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Charlotte's Web & The Velveteen Rabbit are two of my favorite classics.[/highlight]

What is your favorite color? [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Purple[/highlight]

anything else you would like to share?[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I like that I can share my crafting hobbies with my daughter.[/highlight]
Joyce 

queeneva
Cherry Tart

Post by queeneva »

I asked Heidi and this is her reply.

by heidi
Hi Queeneva!

I've been so nutty busy I just noticed your PM! How cool to be asked!

How's your family? They are groovy! My son is 18 and GRADUATING this year! Woohoo!

What do you do for a living? I get to play with crafty things and meet fabulous artist and get to hang out on NSD with our fabulous customers!

Why do you love crafting? Crafting is creativity expressed. I love anything creative. Seeing what people create tells you a lot about them!

Thanks for asking me!

Return to “NSD Crop 2012”