Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

jmo95

Cherry Cola

why is it that everytime I go to scrap.....
something else comes up.....today it was cooking for the superbowl, and then my internet went down for like an hour....as well as normal stuff that come up with the kids. *I have missed both fast scraps and have only completed 4 challenges. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I was hoping to be more productive than this. On the bright side I just remembered that the challenges aren't due until the 14th so I still have time to complete them. I hope everyone else has been productive and having fun! :)
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: why is it that everytime I go to scrap.....
(((HUGS))) to you Jenn. Don't you just hate it when life throws you curveballs when you don't wanna play that game? Hope things get better and you are able to do more challenges! Can't wait to see what you create!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

amberella

Cherry Bomb

I made dinner and did a little cleaning. Made some notecards for class and a shopping list. That's it. Feel better now? :D ;) :winkb: (hugs!)
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Jenn, that is always the way! I haven't even finished 1 LO today but that is all right because there has been lots of fun, I have been able to relax and so glad the challenges (which I am getting ideas for) are not due for a few days! hope you are enjoying the Super Bowl!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Sorry. Life is like that sometimes..and then other times, it really sucks! But it will get bettern now. At least you are here now.
Bibi

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Sorry. Life is like that sometimes..and then other times, it really sucks! But it will get bettern now. At least you are here now.
Bibi

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I never attempt the challenges DURING the crop..they're for later. I usually just play games. Today I've been in and out, out more than in. But I"ve had a great day either way.....I made breakfast AND dinner for DBF and the kiddos, plus a big batch of cookies. I've done 4 loads of laundry including my bedding, and gone to the grocery store for a quick trip for cheese for dinner. Doggie is sitting beside me as I type...and she snores! lol

Don't feel bad...jsut enjoy what you did accomplish both here and elsewhere, and pop in when you can!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

cort

Cherry Bing

well something good came out of your cooking....it gave me something to make for supper too! :) :) :)

I sat down with my disney world photos to scrap...cropped a few of them and walked away cuz i didn't like any of my paper....and i have a ton of paper..so it wasn't like my choices were limited.

Don't worry you will get them done!
ImageImage

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

Jenn - I've been on here all day and I've only done 2 challenges! I think you've accomplished a lot since you have kids in the house. I just have 2 cats with me today

Return to “Team Cupid Crop 2012”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee