Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Oh Man...!!!
Now that we are seeing the "team" I am dope smacking myself!!!!!!!!! I KNEW some but talked myself out of them...geez LyndaKay!!!! You faker you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all did a great job hiding your roles... you guys... I mean girls....ROCK!!!!!!!!
ImageImage Image
Ann

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Re: Oh Man...!!!
oh yah.. Brandy too!!!! you little sneak!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage Image
Ann

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I totally agree. They sure did a great job of keeping quiet. I did have Brandy listed and then changed my mind. Can't wait to see all of them.
 Image ImageImage

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Hence the reason I didn't even try. ;)

Also, with the title "Oh Man...!!!" I thought this thread was going to be about more "Cupid"s, if you get my drift... ;)
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

3 Pals wrote:Now that we are seeing the "team" I am dope smacking myself!!!!!!!!! I KNEW some but talked myself out of them...geez LyndaKay!!!! You faker you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all did a great job hiding your roles... you guys... I mean girls....ROCK!!!!!!!!

LOL me too! I KNEW one clue described Brandy perfectly, but she fooled me so much on the boards that I changed my answer. Never, ever change your first answer lol!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

3 Pals wrote:oh yah.. Brandy too!!!! you little sneak!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... she was like... I think I know about 5 of them... LOL Brandy you are a little sneak! You really got me!!

ImageImage Image Image  

dshepard

Cherry Bing

It was so funny to see the team post on all the threads and acting like they didn't know...it always made me laugh! Image
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

1grandma

Cherry Addict

They surprised us for sure! Don't you love it?
Bibi

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

TeeHee!! We have had a blast putting this all together!!
ImageImage 

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

We have had such a good time planning and plotting. I'll tally the Cupid clues soon and announce the winner and runner up. I do know someone came very close but I had company last night and didnt have time for more than a peek at all your answeres.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

:-D Hee hee!! We have had a lot of fun planning this mini crop, ladies, and hope you enjoy the time you spend with us today.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Girls just wanna have fun!!! :inlove: :inlove:

Lynda

Return to “Team Cupid Crop 2012”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee