Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Christmas is around the corner.....
are you making your own cards? I want to do it this year! Do you have any ideas for products I should buy?
~pam~

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Re: Christmas is around the corner.....
I finally figured out the christmas cards I want to make. Just waiting for the stamps to get here. I would show you but *embarrassed* I didn't get them from here.
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I always make my own cards. I love adding bling to my cards and I got a beautiful spellbinders die of a Christmas tree that I will use on my cuttlebug.

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

I have made my own for the last several years; if I gave store-bought ones, I'd be ostracized!! Guess I'll need to get started soon! Right now I've got several birthday cards to get done ASAP!
Image Charlene

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

I made some cute cards from Jillibean Soup
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

hendoscrap

Cherry Berry

I just get them done at Target. Much less work. Though if I were making my own maybe I would get these.

ImageImage

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Do photo cards count? I used to have them printed at Walmart (by taking in my pic and using what they had available), but then I started making my own in Photoshop and then getting them printed.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

I am hoping to make my own as long as life cooperates. The holidays are always so busy and I never quite get eveything accomplished.

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I do my own cards and I get the ideas from papercraft mag.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I send out too many & am too busy in December to make my own! Maybe someday...

Love these!

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have so much Christmas paper that I am going to use scraps and run through my sizzix texture boutique. I will then add ribbon, buttons, bling as needed depending on the style I end up doing. It is one way to use up old stash. I usually make around 50 cards each year.
 Image ImageImage

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

I like making cards and I hope to use Inkadinkado's lamp post this year...so old English/victorian!
Scrapycandy

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I love to make cards for a local nursing home. I make some with a Santa, some with more like a deer or a tree, and some Happy Holiday. I am liking these:
ImageImageImage
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

I try to make Christmas cards every year, but it ends up about half hand made, the other half store bought. Close friends and family get the handmade ones! ;)
Stacy

debamas

Wild Cherry

I'm thinking of attempting Christmas cards but only for those that I know will appreciate them. Then again, maybe I can inspire some of my fam to focus on the meaning of Christmas more than the commerialism by hand making gifts and cards. Any thoughts?
Debbie

cbergren

Cherry Blossom

I will do a digital one and print it out. But I send out over 100 cards at Christmas so I can't make traditional handmade ones.
Cindy

cort

Cherry Bing

I saw a beautiful card the other day when I was in a discount store. It was a simple embossed back ground (white) with a white dove on it that if i remember correctly had a branch in it's beak. It was so simple and beautiful that I think that is what i'm going to do this year. But i might do a snowflake instead... the dove was raised up a little...so i'm thinking a popdot or foam square was behind it.

I have heard that the best way to make cards is to pick one design and stick with it. If you can't do it all at once..just get all your pieces ready and assemble them when you have time.
That is way too organized for me...so I tend to have 4 different ideas running around at once.

Make sure you post what you come up with!
ImageImage

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

montana_girl wrote:I try to make Christmas cards every year, but it ends up about half hand made, the other half store bought. Close friends and family get the handmade ones! ;)

........................ :-D.......................

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

I'm one of the "I want to make them but time gets away from me"

One of these days I am going to...and surprise everyone!

jmitchell05

Cherry Picker

I made cards last year. This year I will probably do it again. I only give out about 12-20 and I already have a few done. I will look for inspiration on line and use up scraps to make the cards.
Jessi

Return to “October Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod