We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Chat #7
Do you do holiday baking? I start a cookie baking marathon the day after Thanksgiving. We usually bake about 15 different kinds of cookies and freeze them for all the holiday get-togethers.
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Re: Chat #7
I do most the baking when it comes to cookies in the family. I am thinking of doing trays this year!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I do some, usually about 6 different kinds of cookies and some bread.
ImageImageImageImage

cort

Cherry Bing

I do everyone a favor and stay outta the kitchen..... :winkb: :winkb: :winkb: :winkb:
ImageImage

dwinchell

Cherry Blossom

I LOVE baking.. I don't know how much I will this year... My DH has had sugar issues since he was diagnosed with and fought Lymphoma.
Denise
Mom to Nicole and Michael

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Hahaha, there isn't a time that I'm NOT baking! :) I love baking and decorating sugar cookies for Christmas, and making yummy candies and all sorts of things!
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I bake for my husband's employees for Christmas. He has so many and I can't afford gifts for all of them so I bake them cookies.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

My mom's got Thanksgiving, and I got Christmas. My mom bakes the pies for our Thanksgiving Meal - pumpkin, buttermilk, cherry, and pecan.

I bake the Christmas Cookies, using the recipe that was given to me by my mother. She received it from her grandmother!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I start cookies the week after Thanksgiving! I love it! grab all my recipe books, decide which ones I am going to make for the year, head out to the store for all the ingredients then start baking my heart out! there are certain cookies, candies and fudges that we have to have each year, but I also add a few new recipes every year as well :-D I think the baking is a big part of my fav holiday tradition!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

ScrapperCarolS

Cherry Tart

Love to do holiday baking. Every year my daughter and I bake cookies, fudge, hard candy, choco-dipped pretzels, spiced nuts. It is always an adventure and there is usually more flour on me than on the counter. Then we make up trays to share with friends and family.

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Yes I do. I give them as gifts.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Mine will be different this year...Rachel & Bob, Andrew & family are all off wheat and/or gluten so it will only be for Josh and family. Rachel doesn't eat any grains or sugar, so I can't even do shortbread for her. That means my peppermint cookies and biscotti are out for any of the kids but Josh. I'll try the shortbread with gluten free and rice flour for Andrew & family. I guess I'll get almond flour and do something for Rachel & Bob. It will be a challenge!
Image Charlene

jmo95

Cherry Cola

I do...but not just for christmas. We usually bake lots of goodies for every holiday. I <3 to bake.
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Are we related? I do the same thing!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Celticrose and I do a lot of cookies for family and friends!

hendoscrap

Cherry Berry

I'm going to try to make food gifts this year to deliver to neighbors, etc. My girls are big enough now that they can help me out. I don't have any recipes that are must makes. Need to start that tradition. Maybe my girls will pick some favorites. Should be fun.

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

we make cookies an candy as gifts
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

nope no baking here! i rather cook!