We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Thought we had a burgler
I heard some noise upstairs. Sounded like something fell on the floor. I thought it was the cat, but I went to see where he was and both the dog & cat were downstairs laying down. So I went upstairs with the dog and she started barking at the bathroom, and I bolted outside and got the neighbor. It was our shower curtain. It has fallen on the floor.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Thought we had a burgler
Oh my...I've done the exact same thing! Those darn shower curtains make a lot of noise coming down!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

omg, what a rush!! Glad it wasn't a burglar!!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

Jenni328

Cherry Picker

Oh my I am glad that is all it was and you can have a good laugh about it later when your nerves have calmed down : )

Mom4scrappin

Sweet Cherry Pie

Glad you are okay and it wasn't a burgler
Mom4scrappin

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Oh - I know how scary that was for you. We have 3 cats and 2 dogs, and we get the weirdest sounds. Often, there will be no one there and nothing to be found. I'm so happy for you that 1) you found what it was and 2) it wasn't a burgler!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Lolz! I'm so glad it wasn't a burgler!

I totally get where you're coming from in thinking it was the cat or dog, though... Kitty makes all sorts of noises that scare the living daylights out of me. I always think it's her chasing a mouse, not her getting into trouble on her own. :P
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

LOL, better safe than sorry!! we have said that in my family for ever!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

debamas

Wild Cherry

The things that go bump in the night!
Debbie

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm so glad your okay!!!! I've had that scare many of times and once was home alone when someone did break in... my dog scared him off. Now my dog always is with me(different one now). He sleeps by the front and only door to our apt :)

The worst for me was when a wall of boxes fell down due to a huge spider in the middle of the night! I thought the boxes scared me till I saw the spider! Image

javalove

Cherry Bing

That would scare the heck out of me...and I'd still be having visions of the Psycho shower dude lurking around the corner!
Lisa

Image Image

cort

Cherry Bing

milmomma wrote:I'm so glad your okay!!!! I've had that scare many of times and once was home alone when someone did break in... my dog scared him off. Now my dog always is with me(different one now). He sleeps by the front and only door to our apt :)

The worst for me was when a wall of boxes fell down due to a huge spider in the middle of the night! I thought the boxes scared me till I saw the spider! Image

do i even dare ask how big that spider was? :bludconfused: :bludconfused: :bludconfused: :bludconfused: :bludconfused:
ImageImage

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

cort wrote:
milmomma wrote:I'm so glad your okay!!!! I've had that scare many of times and once was home alone when someone did break in... my dog scared him off. Now my dog always is with me(different one now). He sleeps by the front and only door to our apt :)

do i even dare ask how big that spider was? :bludconfused: :bludconfused: :bludconfused: :bludconfused: :bludconfused:

Well it was when I was living in Texas... and everything is bigger in Texas

scraptag

Cherry Cola

javalove wrote:That would scare the heck out of me...and I'd still be having visions of the Psycho shower dude lurking around the corner!

HEY! I'M STILL ALONE YA KNOW! NOT HELPING!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

milmomma wrote:
cort wrote:

Well it was when I was living in Texas... and everything is bigger in Texas

HA HA, I was wondering about that spider.

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Holy Carp Teri!!! Where is everyone?

Glad you have a nearby neighbor!!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I bet that got your heart going. LOL So glad it was the shower curtain.
Bibi

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

making myself a mental note to stay away from Texas if there are spiders that can knock over boxes!!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

LMAO!! glad it wasn't a burglar, he wouldn't stand a chance with your scrappy tools :winkb:
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

Return to “October Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod