Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Janell

Cherry Cola

Personal Crop History
I love statistics....so is this your first crop or one of many?

What is the most memorable "thing" that has ever resulted from a ACOT crop??? We like dirt, so spill it!:-D
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Personal Crop History
This is one of many!
ImageImage 

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Oh definitely one of MANY!! I think the most "memorable" thing to come from my crops is that my boyfriend LOVES to get involved by choosing all my bingo lists for me and any other "pre" picks we have to do for challenges
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

THis is one of many! I joined a few days before a crop--and have been attending them every since! I don't think I have missed one since I have joined.

Hmmm....I guess the most memorable one is when we were in the process of rennovating the craft room. We had moved everything out of the room! I had some supplies in our guest room, other supplies around the perimeter of our dining room and the computer still in the craft room! I did ALOT of running up and down the stairs that crop! LOL I still even remember some of the LOS I accomplished during that one.

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

I think this is the third crop I've participated in on the board. I have picked up some great ideas during the crops for layouts and cards......I guess that's the best "thing" that has resulted from the crops.
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

dwinchell

Cherry Blossom

One of many... Hoping this is the MOST productive one tho
Denise
Mom to Nicole and Michael

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

This is probably my sixth or seventh.
ImageImageImageImage

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

This is one of many for me as well.

I have so many memories. The very first one I attended was an NSD one, so it was around the clock. I remember trying to heat up a cup of coffee in the microwave, in the middle of the night, and I was so tired I missed the little "bump" on the turntable. TIP...I had coffee everywhere inside my microwave!!!

One year I finally succeeded in getting my SIL (montana_girl) hooked. She previously thought I'd lost my marbles by cropping "online".

I remember late night chat sessions in the chat room here...and on YIM. I remember lots of giggling and/or belly laughs. I remember lots of projects completed.

Geesh...now I'm getting all sentimental. Must be time to spike my punch! HA!! :-D

amberella

Cherry Bomb

The very first crop I participated in (2010 NSD) I actually won two prize packs... I was just a newbie, so I was astounded, but it made me feel soooo special!

I've been participating ever since!
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

Cherry Jubilee

One of many for me.

The most memorable one was last year when I actually did every single challenge. Didn't post them all I don't think ... but I got every one of them done. And my theme for most of them was softball which enabled me to finish an album for our only senior (at that time) on the High School team.

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Been doing the ACOT crops since August 2008! :-D Nothing memorable for me... Just how much fun they are!
Stacy

debamas

Wild Cherry

One of a few for me.
Debbie

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

One of many.... most memorable...hmmmmm... probably my first one... I think it was ScrapGoo's (Jess) first as well I remember thinking how fun it was to be 'with' another novice...of course I did not know she was this awesomely artistic person who can create just about anything better than anyone I know. Her stuff is amazing!!!!!
ImageImage Image
Ann

scrappitydee

Cherry Bing

One of very, very many. My first was here... except I'm sure it was back when it was Stickers Galore!

In all the years and all the crops since, no one matches ACOT's crops. I'm always disappointed. LOL
DaLynn - homeschooling 3 boys ages 12, 8, and 7
breastfeeding and cloth diapering boy/girl year-old twins
loving my hubby Bill, and my Jesus as Lord
and scrapping it all... in my spare time. ;)

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

I have been here a couple times :)
~pam~

stephfez

Cherry Bing

One of many, hoping to actually really do a lot this time. I remember one time setting up my alarm for a 6 am bingo
Stephanie

Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

This is one of many for me...I don't even remember what year my first crop here was!

Most memorable for me was the first time I helped to host as I was the guest CT member for the month. I was also at a real live crop at the same time and it was fun to multi task.

I've been blessed to get to help with many more since :)
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

I think I have only missed one ACOT crop since they started.

The most memorable....think it was the first "overnighter" that ACOT had. Kristianne was in Hawaii at the time and she was the hostess. I really can't remember the games or what any of us talked about, but it was a fun night. Of course lack of sleep might have helped that along. ;)
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I think this is my 4th? I've missed a few due to work schedules and things like that...why must life get in the way of my scrapping?
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Judy in NM

Cherry Garcia

This is one of many. I always have tons of fun. I have not been able to scrap during the last couple - so I'm hoping to change that this weekend!
~~ Judy ~~

Return to “October Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod