We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Pre Party at the TIKI BAR Friday 3-4
and don't forget the challenge I issued a week ago.

Earlier this week, our resident sweetie pie, Lynda Kay posted a thread about a new use for those old deco scissors we have stashed. Here is my TIKI BAR CHALLENGE: use those deco scissors to create an embellishment for a card, a layout or an altered object and post it here when we meet next week for the "Kick off the Crop Pep Rally at the TIKI BAR" next Friday at 3pm EST). A random drawing will determine the winner and you'll get points along with a goody bag from my treasure stash.

Post your entries when we open the bar to kick off the crop tomorrow (Oct. 14 at 3pm EST) up until the crop officially starts at 4. Can't wait.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

cbergren

Cherry Blossom

Re: Pre Party at the TIKI BAR Friday 3-4
OK since I am fairly new, what is the Tiki Bar?
Cindy

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Yippee....will be here at 3 to start the crop off right!! I'm glad you posted this... it reminded me that I need to buy a new blender. Mine kicked the bucket and I want to make margaritas for the crop Friday night. Dh will be here Friday night (he's not leaving until Sat) so I won't be drinking alone...because that would be bad right?? :winkb:

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

cbergren wrote:OK since I am fairly new, what is the Tiki Bar?

The TIKI BAR is our cyber hang out on Friday afternoons. We sip our cyber drinks, oogle our cyber Bar Keep and waiters and generally decompress from the week. All are welcome and we almost always pre party at the TIKI BAR before a crop...kind of a pep rally! And this time we have some surprises up our sleeves! Join us!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I LOVE the Tiki Bar! And the homecoming parade doesn't start until 4.30 pm so I should be there at least at the beginning!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Looking forward to it! :-D
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

dshepard

Cherry Bing

I will be there for about 10 minutes before I have to go pick up DD (unless I can talk DH into doing it :winkb: ) but I'll be there!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oooh, the Tiki Bar sounds like a fun place to hang out! I shall come back at 3pm! :inlove:
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Cherry Jubilee

Shoot! I totally meant to do this challenge... I even unearthed my deco scissors from their cubby hole hiding place. With the migraine earlier this week I'm so behind on what I wanted to accomplish.

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

So here is my tiki bar challenge project:

http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/,,,,,,152351

Scrapycandy

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here is mine! I got confused - I thought we had to do this from 3-4pm so I did something really simple LOL! I hope I'm uploading right...

http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/,,,,,,152355

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

LucyHarrison

Cherry Tart

Good work, I like it.

Return to “October Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod