We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Challenge #5 - Bookmarking It!
I am so glad you guys like them! And that they'll be good for those stocking stuffers! These are all looking just wonderful!! :inlove:

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

totally giving these to my DD's. my cousins, and my co-workers. AND I will be using it when I read Harry Potter 1-7 AGAIN.

Becky

Image Image Image

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

I made a pirate themed one and my dd immediately snatched it saying she would give it to her English teacher who is a pirate-fanatic! So now I have teacher thank you gifts in mind too :inlove:

I wanted to suggest, if you're looking for magnet, here are some ideas:
any magnet will do. think rounds, thin squares, self adhesive or not, by the sheet or tape, off of note pads.

* old fridge magnets get recycled
* adhesive tape rolls can be found at Target, Walmart, craft stores and hardware stores.
* printable magnetic paper (also found at above stores)
Image Image

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

This was fun. I made this for my dgs who is in the 5th grade. I too, used scraps and the stickers were very, very old. Great way to use old stash and scraps. Here's mine.

Image ImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I thought I bought a "Fangs and Fur" kit a while ago from a designer who was closing her store on another site, but now I can't find it and I have to think I never bought it. I have it stuck in my head that I want to do a "Twilight" bookmark for DD....i'm wasting more time trying to find a kit than it will ever take to make it!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Ayla wrote:I thought I bought a "Fangs and Fur" kit a while ago from a designer who was closing her store on another site, but now I can't find it and I have to think I never bought it. I have it stuck in my head that I want to do a "Twilight" bookmark for DD....i'm wasting more time trying to find a kit than it will ever take to make it!
I just found one....and it's a FREEBIE!!!! This is a good day.......
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Here's mine!
Image Image Image
 Image Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I put the catepillar on the front and the word bookworm on the back.

craftyk

Cherry Bing

nanakaren

Cherry Tart

My bookmark:

kraftybre

Cherry Tart

Mom4scrappin

Sweet Cherry Pie