Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Crop Thank You and Reminders
Thank you so much Pam and all the other people who did what they needed to do to prepare for this CROP. I had so much fun. Loved it all and can't wait 'til the next one! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did this weekend at our crop here! The board was hoppin' and I've seen some fantastic layouts, cards and projects! Smoochies to all !
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

2boysma

Cherry Berry

Awesome job, everyone. I'm ready for the NEXT one!!! When is it? Do tell!
Thank you.
Jeanne

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Thank-you ladies for a superawesome crop! It was lots of fun, and I thoroughly enjoyed procrastinating with you this weekend! :)
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

akba15

Cherry Berry

Thank you to everyone who made this ONE FUN TIME! I appreciate the time and effort everyone puts in to make this possible!

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

As always - AMAZING WORK all of you!!! Thank you for everything you do and did and continue to do!! :-D

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

thank you to Pam and Kristin and the CT and the 'guest' hostesses. It was a well run crop and lots of fun! I was honored to be asked to help out.

I hope I get to work on some of these challenges!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

You are so very welcome!!! I LOVE ACOT CROPS!!! There is just nothing like them. It is so wonderful that we now have extra time to post challenges! Best change evah! Thank you to everyone who makes these crops possible. There are no irl crops in my area so I really enjoy them.
Becky

Image Image Image

Tigerberry

Cherry Tart

This was my first and I enjoyed being able to jump in between personal responsibilities and play a little. Thank you for the extended time. I hope to get a few of the challenges done before the Tuesday deadline.

Thanks also to all those hard working members that helped to make this a success and to ACOT for their contributions. I got a few lucky draws and a few more points. Met a couple local and X local ladies as well.

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I would like to extend my thanks to everybody at ACOT as well. This is my first crop here and CERTAINLY not my last! Actually I can't wait for the next one already LOL! I have been having such a good time. And hope to do more scrapping on the challenges tomorrow too. :inlove:
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

to kristin for always being so generous, to the ACOT staff who works so hard
for us, and our fab CT members & crop helpers... you guys ROCK in my book!!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

dwinchell

Cherry Blossom

I had such a wonderful time, thank you so much.. I got alot done and I hope to continue so I can upload some challenges before Tuesday night. Thank you again!!! I can't wait till the next one, hope it's sooner than later.. hint hint
Denise
Mom to Nicole and Michael

jannyf

Cherry Bing

Pam, you and your team did another outstanding job in getting this crop together. I'm always amazed at how much fun they are and the creativity that constantly comes from your team.

ACOT is truly a wonderful company & these message boards rock. I've never seen such friendship, support and camaraderie occur on-line. It never ceases to amaze me!

Thank you for a wonderful time (even though I didn't participate as much as I would have liked) and all you awesome ladies ROCK! Thanks for giving up your weekend with your families to make sure the rest of us have some fun!
- Jan

jillinohio_nowtx

Cherry Tart

THank you all! What a fun weekend I've had! But I hafta admit, I didn't get a whole lot of scrapping done...

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

jillinohio_nowtx wrote:THank you all! What a fun weekend I've had! But I hafta admit, I didn't get a whole lot of scrapping done...
That is why I extended the deadline until Tuesday. It is more important to us to take the pressure off you and let you have a fun time. Making friends and laughing and talking is all a part of the experience. We want you to want to be here.
~pam~

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

Indeed many many thanks to everyone for all their hard work and all the sharing!
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Thanks to all the CT members and admin at ACOT- this is truly one special place. Even though I couldn't participate as much as I would have liked, I had a ball when I did and cannot wait until next time!!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Thank you to all who worked hard "on stage" and "behind the scenes", as well as the participants. I was in and out, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and tried some things I've never done before! Thank you everyone!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

paulaj

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thanks so much to all of you for all the hard work that you put in to give us all the fun!

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Thanks to everyone for all their hard work! It has been fun as usual!!
****Kelly****

Return to “October Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod