Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

jannyf

Cherry Bing

Re: Welcome to the 2011 Fall ACOT crop
I guess I never officially signed in, so here I am! Well, actually I've been here for a bit..........
- Jan

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Here! To get ready for the crop this time, I made sure that I had cleaned off my desk and had LOTS of adhesive and snacks!
Rebecca

pebbles831

Cherry Picker

Good Morning from Japan! I'm ready to play along as much as possible! Busy weekend with the kiddos. But I just love ACOT crops!
- Shannon -
Mom of 4, ages 7, 6, 5, and 3
Air Force Wife
You can check out our adventures in Okinawa, Japan on my blog!
My Blog

2boysma

Cherry Berry

:-D
Way to go, girl. I guess you could say you traveled the farthest to get here!!! :-D
ElsieB wrote:Signing in!

What did I do to get ready? I moved to Virginia, got a basement, set up a little corner with my long-since-used supplies and now I'm here. I'm not sure I even remember how to scrap anymore, but an ACOT crop is one way to find out!
Jeanne

2boysma

Cherry Berry

I am here. Hubby surprised me at work and popped in unannounced inviting me to the fanciest place in town to eat dinner!! I did not have the heart to tell him I had planned to skadoodle home so I could scrapbook!!!! But, he is heading the the ball game and I get to go to the scrapbook room!!! Haven't done much to get ready except get my MIND wrapped around it!! !Ready to join the fun!
Jeanne

jazzyscrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here I am and believe it or not I had no idea this was going on this weekend. I just read an email that came today and found out. So no prep here for me.
Terri

chris_cubed

Cherry Bing

SO HAPPY to be back to an ACOT crop!!! I've missed way too many!!! I'm late, but I'm here and by skimming threads I can see it's a weekend full-o-fun as always!!!
~Krissi-Lee
Live, Love & Have Kids!!!

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

I am late but having fun this afternoon. Please say a prayer for my dd, Ashley, who had Carmen 2 months ago--been to ER twice this week and ultrasound on tummy shows a "small mass" on her liver that is probably benign--goes to gastro doc on Monday. I am helping 24/7 with Carmen. Her dh is deployed until end of December. TYTYTY
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

Return to “October Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod