Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Personal Crop History
one of many many for me....before I was on the CT my most memorable was winning a BINGO game with Tristann :) plus every crop is memorable with all the fun games, GP and hostesses!
Image~Angie~

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

One of many for me!!! :)

ImageImageImageImageImage

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

When was the very first crop here?
ImageImage Image
Ann

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

This will be my 5th ACOT crop. My 1st one was the August 2010.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

1grandma

Cherry Addict

This is my third online crop and one of many brick and mortar. No dirt. Ladies are always ladies. LOL
Bibi

Janell

Cherry Cola

cynderellaj wrote:Oh definitely one of MANY!! I think the most "memorable" thing to come from my crops is that my boyfriend LOVES to get involved by choosing all my bingo lists for me and any other "pre" picks we have to do for challenges

That is so funny and cute Cyndi!!!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

I believe this is Acot Crop #8!! Most memorable, when I won Two $5 certs. I learn so much when I participate in the crops, and around here there is hardly ever a real life crop lately!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

This is my 3rd crop. My most memorable moment was when I sent my husband the "hottie" bingo list via email to his work. I needed him to print the list because my home printer was out of ink. I didn't tell him what is was for...I was rushing and just put "print please" in the subject line. He prints it and out comes 25 names of the hottest men in hollywood. He picks it up from the copier at work and just stood there for a second reading it. He emailed me and said "is there anything you want to tell me"? So funny!!

ncokely

Cherry Cola

I think this is my 10th and I loved the first one of this year because I got to help hostess!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

jannyf

Cherry Bing

This is my 3rd or 4th crop. My most memorable was one in Aug. 2009 & my cat, Casey, was starting to do downhill. He sat next to me the whole time and kept me company. He only made it 1 more month after that. I have a picture somewhere of him laying on the chair next to me.
- Jan

Janell

Cherry Cola

craftyfool wrote:This is one of many for me as well.

I have so many memories. The very first one I attended was an NSD one, so it was around the clock. I remember trying to heat up a cup of coffee in the microwave, in the middle of the night, and I was so tired I missed the little "bump" on the turntable. TIP...I had coffee everywhere inside my microwave!!!

One year I finally succeeded in getting my SIL (montana_girl) hooked. She previously thought I'd lost my marbles by cropping "online".

I remember late night chat sessions in the chat room here...and on YIM. I remember lots of giggling and/or belly laughs. I remember lots of projects completed.

Geesh...now I'm getting all sentimental. Must be time to spike my punch! HA!! :-D

So funny, I know people give me very STRANGE looks when I talk about a crop online, they are totally missing out!!!!

Janell

Cherry Cola

Croppinmama wrote:This is my 3rd crop. My most memorable moment was when I sent my husband the "hottie" bingo list via email to his work. I needed him to print the list because my home printer was out of ink. I didn't tell him what is was for...I was rushing and just put "print please" in the subject line. He prints it and out comes 25 names of the hottest men in hollywood. He picks it up from the copier at work and just stood there for a second reading it. He emailed me and said "is there anything you want to tell me"? So funny!!

LOLOL hahahaha that is priceless!!! Love it!!!

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I've done several crops. I'm such a messy cropper that lots of the time I can't find my completted work. I once missed the cutoff time because I couldn't find my fastscrap.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Well, totally NOT my first crop...or my last, for what it is worth!

Most memorable....well, I was invited to a "private Bingo" game after one of the ACOT Crop Bingos.....sorry, can't tell! :winkb:
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image

PSCraft

Cherry Picker

one of many
Pam

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

One of many, I've been here for a few years! My 1st was probably the most memorable because I won a *lot* of points (I think they used to give out a lot more, lol) and was excited at how much I got done! Plus I'd just found ACOT so it was a whole new wonderful world! :)
Image Image

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

This is my very first one on here.
Mandi My Blog

amberella

Cherry Bomb

janello wrote:
craftyfool wrote:This is one of many for me as well.

I have so many memories. The very first one I attended was an NSD one, so it was around the clock. I remember trying to heat up a cup of coffee in the microwave, in the middle of the night, and I was so tired I missed the little "bump" on the turntable. TIP...I had coffee everywhere inside my microwave!!!

One year I finally succeeded in getting my SIL (montana_girl) hooked. She previously thought I'd lost my marbles by cropping "online".

I remember late night chat sessions in the chat room here...and on YIM. I remember lots of giggling and/or belly laughs. I remember lots of projects completed.

Geesh...now I'm getting all sentimental. Must be time to spike my punch! HA!! :-D

So funny, I know people give me very STRANGE looks when I talk about a crop online, they are totally missing out!!!!

I honestly don't know if I could do a "real life" crop... I couldn't choose what things to bring, and I'd probably get intimidated! That's why I love the crops here!
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

nanakaren

Cherry Tart

This is my first crop here, I have done many crops but don't know how I managed to miss doing a crop with ya'll. Of course now I will be checking out the forum and will know when there is a crop. BTW I found this one on facebook.

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

My first online crop was 05/10 here at ACOT and ever since I have been cranking out the layouts each month with the challenges etc. I think I came close to doing 200 last year alone. I had only been scrapping when I went to outside crops and really never got that many done. Now I have that mojo to scrap every week thanks to ACOT.
 Image ImageImage

Return to “October Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod