We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Welcome to the 2011 Fall ACOT crop
JulesinParadise wrote:
cbee wrote:Ready and warmed up to go...just finished my date with Edger Allan Poe.

Don't you be hittin' on my man, now. When I was a high school English teacher my three favorite men were Henry David Thoreau, Edgar Allen Poe and Ernest Hemingway

Ah!

Waaaayyyyyy to funny!
Scrapycandy

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I am ready. I bought my kids some new movies to entertain them with while I play.

ncokely

Cherry Cola

blbabe1234 wrote:
ncokely wrote:I am ready!!
I cleaned my scrap mess and my ACOT order came today in the mail!!

PERFECT TIMING!:-D

What did you get??
Bo Bunny and Bo Bunny and oh yea some more Bo Bunny!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

cbee wrote:
JulesinParadise wrote:
cbee wrote:Ready and warmed up to go...just finished my date with Edger Allan Poe.

Don't you be hittin' on my man, now. When I was a high school English teacher my three favorite men were Henry David Thoreau, Edgar Allen Poe and Ernest Hemingway

Ah!

Waaaayyyyyy to funny!

I use to tell my students that the rumors about me and Willy Shakespeare were totally unfounded but the ones about me and Edgar...ummmmmmmmmm
They would just look confused.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

ncokely wrote:
blbabe1234 wrote:
ncokely wrote:I am ready!!
I cleaned my scrap mess and my ACOT order came today in the mail!!

PERFECT TIMING!:-D

What did you get??
Bo Bunny and Bo Bunny and oh yea some more Bo Bunny!!

AWESOME! I {heart} Bo Bunny! :inlove:

Have fun with your scrappy goodies! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

jmo95

Cherry Cola

I organized my space, bought a bag of hershey bars, and some adhesive. I think I am good to go. lol
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Let's see, I made chili last night for meals this weekend--and forgot to add the beans, I hurriedly cleaned the main bathroom--though need more tub cleaner, just found out friend of DH's from work is coming over tomorrow morning! )He wants me to meet her--which means getting up showering and looking good--ON A CROP MORNING!!!! Yikes!!!
Plus, now I worry that the main floor isn't clean enough for company---I was letting that slide until next week....

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I am here! and I am not really ready... please excuse me, I'm just 'lurking' and working on potty training this weekend (not for me :winkb: )
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Hi everyone! I'm late getting here, but today is crazy busy trying to get ready for DD's bday party tomorrow. So I won't be on as much as I had hoped since I've procrastinated and have too much to do tonight...I'm a little bummed since I love these crops so much, but I hope everyone has a great time and maybe I can sneak in some time later tonight. Have fun!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hello! Cleaned by scrapping area, so I can mess it up again for the crop.

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

I'm finally here!

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

im in

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

beachlover wrote:I am here! and I am not really ready... please excuse me, I'm just 'lurking' and working on potty training this weekend (not for me :winkb: )

Glad to hear this! lol
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

aceason

Cherry Bing

Yay! I'm actually heading out to Girl Scout camp but will be keeping track of challenges and playing what I can via my phone! Luckily we get back early Sunday so I'll be scrapping furiously until the Tuesday deadline!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I tried to organizae my room and make sure I have plenty of adhesive. Then I took off work early today. Let the fun begin.
 Image ImageImage

scrappitydee

Cherry Bing

haha Here's the right thread! The old one got bumped to the top so I commented there first! Ooops. :graywinka:

I'm going to play as much as I can! Not sure I'll be able to upload any photos, and we have a super busy weekend, but maybe I can play some games and who knows, maybe even get a few pages done. :greenlol:
DaLynn - homeschooling 3 boys ages 12, 8, and 7
breastfeeding and cloth diapering boy/girl year-old twins
loving my hubby Bill, and my Jesus as Lord
and scrapping it all... in my spare time. ;)

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

I'll join in tomorrow. AT&T fixed our internet and gave us a new modem!! So we're up and running. Got some shows to watch tonight and a little shopping to do tomorrow but then I'm free till the Rangers play! Sunday should be totally free to play because I just know the Rangers will win tomorrow so we won't have anymore games till the World Series. :-D
Image Charlene

Cherry Bing

I just got back a lil bit ago..I cleaned up my scrap room.. not perfect...but cleaned of some areas and put some things away.

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

I am all ready to go! Took today and Monday off to get the most out of the crop. Spent the day getting ready cleaning laundry groceries etc. All done!!!!! Yay! Now time to have some fun. I should be here most of the weekend! TIS to all of you wonderful hostesses - you make it so much fun.
ImageImage Image
Ann

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

All the house work!!! I don't feel guilty hangiong around the computer all weekend now!!:winkb:
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Return to “October Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod