We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Tell Me!!
Okay yesterday while shopping this bench ran into ME!! Yes the bench moved and ran into me and not the other way around.... :winkb: :winkb:
Tell me something dorky that you have recently done.

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

Re: Tell Me!!
Was running away from a bee at work, tripped over my own feet and went flying....like Superman....arms extended in front of me! Was quite amusing to my friends and coworkers! But I didn't get stung! (Oh, an I did that YESTERDAY!)
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

mommahobbit

Sweet Cherry Pie

Walked into sundeck door , I had just closed, hit face first LOL

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Ummmm....I am a creature of habit---so I tend to always park in the same general area when I go to a store...(and if I take the new car it has to be in far away spots, etc.) So, sometimes I just pull in and park whereever....then, I walk out--toward my usual spots---no car---and then totally blank on where I parked!!!! LOL

Seriously, there have been a couple times I had to push the panic button---just so I could find my car!!!ROFL

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

Went to my friend's house to scrapbook. Got my car turned around in her driveway, got my bags togther, got out of the car...and paused. Surely their barn wasn't quite that big? And did they get a new car?

Yeah, I was at the house next door. Luckily it wasn't a total humiliation...I never got as far as knocking on the door!
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Oh yes and I hit that bench so hard that I had a huge arm rest shaped bruise on my upper leg. LOL!!!

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I do silly things like that all the time. But have to tell you about my Ex husband. We were at the state fair one year and he was looking backwards but walking forward. Ran right into a trash barrell, it trip him and he went head first into the trash. It was sooooooooooooooo funny. He didn't think so, but I did. Even got a picture of it. ;)
ImageImageImageImage

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

hmm lets see in the last week, I closed my hair in the car door.. twice and slammed my hand into a wall.. HARD smh I don't know how I manage these things all in one week.

sugar_crystalz

Sweet Cherry Pie

I can't judge how much space I need for my belly right now so I run into EVERYTHING. The worst is when people are bending over- I always run into their butts...
**Crystal** Scrapping, knitting mama to 3 girls!

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

love2stamp wrote:I do silly things like that all the time. But have to tell you about my Ex husband. We were at the state fair one year and he was looking backwards but walking forward. Ran right into a trash barrell, it trip him and he went head first into the trash. It was sooooooooooooooo funny. He didn't think so, but I did. Even got a picture of it. ;)
Oh that's too funny!

KatieG223

Cherry Tart

HAHA! A few months ago I was wearing some really cute new wedges that I bought...LOVED them. They were kind of hard for me to walk in but I just thought they were too cute! SO....I'm walking to my desk at work and I fell...yep. Didn't trip....nothing there...just fell. I BROKE my foot! I will forever be known as the girl who fell off her cute shoes!

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

KatieG223 wrote:HAHA! A few months ago I was wearing some really cute new wedges that I bought...LOVED them. They were kind of hard for me to walk in but I just thought they were too cute! SO....I'm walking to my desk at work and I fell...yep. Didn't trip....nothing there...just fell. I BROKE my foot! I will forever be known as the girl who fell off her cute shoes!
Oh no!!! That's awful! Sorry you broke your foot, I've broke mine before and it hurts like hell.

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

bluejeans7 wrote:Okay yesterday while shopping this bench ran into ME!! Yes the bench moved and ran into me and not the other way around.... :winkb: :winkb:
Tell me something dorky that you have recently done.

AAHAHAHAHA!!! I totally read "bench" as something waaaay different!
Chrissy

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

love2stamp wrote:I do silly things like that all the time. But have to tell you about my Ex husband. We were at the state fair one year and he was looking backwards but walking forward. Ran right into a trash barrell, it trip him and he went head first into the trash. It was sooooooooooooooo funny. He didn't think so, but I did. Even got a picture of it. ;)

LMAO!!! This DEMANDS the picture!!!!!
Chrissy

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

I have this habit of running into walls as if they were never there before....
Image \ ImageImage

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

LOL.....I have a very bad habbit of putting my two yr olds shoes on backwards!!!!!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

howdee

Cherry Tart

oh that is funny!!!!

my dad nicknamed me "grace" (short for graceful) when i was little b/c tripped over everything! like my own two feet. I can hear him now..."way to go, grace" LOL!

so recently...this has nothing to do with falling.....

I found the creamer (for the coffee) in the living room by the phone. Must have answered the phone and left it there. Oh and once, I walked upstairs with a dirty dish and went back downstairs to find my shoes in the sink. OOPS :greenlol:
ellen

my blog

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I called myself.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Retiree3 wrote:I called myself.
LMAO!!

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

ChrissyTina wrote:

LMAO!!! This DEMANDS the picture!!!!!
I'll see if I can find the picture
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “NSD Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod