Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So how
has everyone enjoyed their crop time so far? Have you been on a lot this weekend? Only managed to catch some parts here and there? Had a chance to join in on fastscraps and challenges?

christiv

Cherry Blossom

Re: So how
We've been out a lot this weekend so I haven't had a chance to scrap yet but I have been able to be on playing some of the games. I don't have a lap top and my scrap space is nowhere near my computer so I can't do both at the same time. :(

amberella

Cherry Bomb

I've only managed to catch some parts, which makes me pretty sad... and I'm not sure how much scrapping I'll do because soon my scrappy room is going to have to be packed up and it's pretty clean now and I fear making messes :(
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

craftyk

Cherry Bing

I have been in and out. Played a few games, haven't had time to do any fast scraps or challanges yet. I love the rockstar theme! I wish I could have been here all weekend.

icesk8abc

Cherry Blossom

I have been off and on. I have scrapped some and played some. I'm recovering from Strep so I'm a bit slow.
Jen

jmitchell05

Cherry Picker

I've only been playing games. I had a goal to get my points over 2000 for the discount my next order. I just hit my goal!!! So I may start looking at the challenges!
Jessi

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

jmitchell05 wrote:I've only been playing games. I had a goal to get my points over 2000 for the discount my next order. I just hit my goal!!! So I may start looking at the challenges!

Woohoo! That is awesome! And there are some good sales going on, so it's perfect timing! :)

sugar_crystalz

Sweet Cherry Pie

I was on quite a bit Fri night and Sat. I finished one LO Fri, 6 Sat, and 3 today so far. I'm almost out of adhesive until UPS comes tomorrow so I might play some games for a bit now until my girls get home. Then it's off to the park and then a cookout in the gorgeous weather!
**Crystal** Scrapping, knitting mama to 3 girls!

lewisbaby

Sweet Cherry Pie

I've done one fast scrap and played lots of games. I've been working all weekend, so no challenges yet.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hi! I've made quite a bit of the crop - but I can't stay up past 2am, it seems. Then, apparently, I can't get my butt outta bed until 10. Jeesh. Getting older has drawbacks. I've managed quite a few Fast Scraps, and I've even got 2 challenges started. Yay for me. It's the best I've ever done during an ACOT crop!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Been in and out all weekend and played some games and did a couple of fastscraps.

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

I had to miss most of it but at least I got to do a couple of games and 2 of the Fastscraps ---- thank you all for the great fun!
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Been Really fun so far, and I have been able to do most of the fast Scraps too!! Thanks for all your hard work Ladies!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yeah! I'm glad you ladies are enjoying it so far! :-D

paperqueen

Cherry Blossom

I have been on alot over the weekend and have had so much fun! I did a couple of fast scraps, and the altered drink carrier, but no layouts or challenges yet. I am getting all my stuff ready to get them done tonight!
Image Image

Missy; Wife, Momma to three boys, and a lover of all things crafty!

check out my blog at:
[url=http:www.papertreats.blogspot.com]http:www.papertreats.blogspot.com[/url]

bwstamping

Cherry Blossom

I've gotten to play mostly Friday and have been able to pop in and out yesterday and today. I actually did a challenge and few fast scraps! I confess I've been mostly playing games and having a good time.

Thanks ladies for putting on a great crop!
Brenda W.

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

I jump on and play games when I can, but it's a little crazeeee around here! I haven't had time to work on challenges or fast scraps this time.
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

I've been on here and there but had a blast!
Image \ ImageImage

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've been in & out due to family & church commitments. I've done 2 Fast Scraps & 2 Challenges so far, have most of the rest of today to scrap so hopefully will get 2 more challenges done. I've been hitting some games while I eat & so far have about 100 points, so that's a bonus! :)
Image Image

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I haven't been able to play as much as I wanted. oh well that's life. Gotten three challenges done.

Return to “NSD Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod