Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

So, how much have you gotten done so far?
Won any games? Completed any fast scraps? Challenges? Classes? Tell me what you've been up to!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: So, how much have you gotten done so far?
Let's see.......I won bingo last night. Won lots of points today and finished one class. I haven't tried any challenges or fast scraps.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Won some games, did one fast scrap. Other than that, nothing. I have gotten some graduation stuff done for my sons graduation next weekend. No scrappy stuff though.
ImageImageImageImage

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I think I won a couple of games. I have done 3 fast scraps today and I did 1 or 2 yesterday. I have started 2 layouts. I've played a bunch of games.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I completed a FS, first one on a couple years! and got one challenge done. But I have also had my 9 year old niece and 8 year old nephew with me since I got home from work yesterday, that was not planned... all things considered, its good!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hi Mandi! So much going on today...but I've got plenty of ideas...just need to leave this computer....
Scrapycandy

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I've done 9 out of 10 of the fast scraps. I missed the one at 4:00am only because I forgot to find my plastic easter eggs. I have completed 5 of the challenges and have planned a vacation day on Monday so I am hoping to get at least half of the challenges done.
 Image ImageImage

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Played tons of games, got a bunch of points, did a fast scrap, did 2 classes, completed 1 challenge so far. I think that's it. Having a ball!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

Played a bingo game and lots of the guessing games and so far I've only printed out some of the challenges. I hope to work on some of those tomorrow.
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

jmitchell05

Cherry Picker

Just playing games.
Jessi

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

2 FS & working on a couple of LOs right now, but taking a dinner break soon :)
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Did 3 Fast Scraps, a Speed Scrap with Liz (looking forward to doing another in 42 minutes), played lots of games and keep getting distracted by the board when I really need to get going on Challenges.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

sugar_crystalz

Sweet Cherry Pie

I've gotten 6 challenges done, I think? I'm aiming for at least 10 so I'm off to a good start.
**Crystal** Scrapping, knitting mama to 3 girls!

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I have been playing games. I am working on my daughter's graduation decorations. Using all my scrapping supplies so I'll just leave everything out and start on my challenges tomorrow.

lewisbaby

Sweet Cherry Pie

I've played some games. No scrapping yet, because I'm at work. I've done some planning for the challenges though.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I am on my 5th challenge, completed 3 fast scraps, and won lots of points last night. So I am hanging in there!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

I've been playing games..........no challenges yet and no fast scraps, but having fun just hanging out when I can.
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

HCayH

Cherry Picker

I've done one LO and haven't gotten it uploaded yet. I've had a super fussy baby all day and none of the other 4 people in my house can do anything with her... :waiting: Hoping I can get some more done tomorrow!
SAHM of 4- 2 girls and 2 boys! (and one very spoiled dachshund)

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Let's see...I've done 5 fast scraps and 2 challenges plus one speed digi scrap. Not bad...was hoping for more by now but the chicklets weren't QUITE as eager to leave me alone as I planned. :winkb:

amberella

Cherry Bomb

I'm getting closer and closer to 4000 points, but I don't think I'll make it by the crop's end. I've won a few games, and looked at challenges, but have been doing homework, too, so haven't gotten any scrapping done. :(
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “NSD Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod