We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Challenge #1
As a lot of you know, Jules and I are great friends. I visit her and her family about every other year, and we have a blast. Occasionally we :winkb: :winkb: :winkb: drink a glass:winkb: :winkb: :winkb: of wine, and one thing we talk about is what we would do if we won the lottery. I am sure most of you often think what you would do if you had that ticket, or got a big inheritance....it is just a fun and whimsical thing to think about. Each time we talk, we think of different things, making it even more fun!

So, this is a challenge about what you would do if you came into some money. We ALL would cure cancer, or help tornado victims...but this is all in FUN..!!!

Here are our layouts....

Jules:

and then mine...in honor of my dear friend Deirdra....

Any questions....feel to ask or pm me!
~pam~

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Re: Challenge #1
Oh, fun! :-D
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Aww... what a fun way to start off. Great challenge.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

fun theme for a LO!

Lynda

beachlover

Cherry Addict

those are gorgeous, what a neat challenge :-D :-D :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

Love this Great lo's!!

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Aww, I love this challenge!! Will be fun!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

anazelia

Cherry Cola

wow great challenge.

HoldenOn2Love

Cherry Blossom

AWESOME CHALLENGE!! I am actually really excited to do this one! Thanks!
I just want the chance to PROVE that money won't make me happy!!

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

Great challenge and wonderful layouts.

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Awesome challenge!!
Rebecca

Sherrenae

Cherry Tart

Sounds fun. So I am new to this....do you just post layouts in the thread for the challenge or is there somewhere else they should go? Thanks.

KatieG223

Cherry Tart

Hmmmm.........this is a good one! Gotta think on it!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

hmmmm, will be fun, but what to do, or should I say, picking just one thing, lol
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

What a fun Challenge!!! Gorgeous LOs as well, ladies!
ImageImage
Image Image

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Sherrenae wrote:Sounds fun. So I am new to this....do you just post layouts in the thread for the challenge or is there somewhere else they should go? Thanks.
I am making a gallery as we speak....so go under community, to gallery, and click on submit layouts. You can, if you want, copy and paste back to this thread, but it is not required.
~pam~

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Sherrenae wrote:Sounds fun. So I am new to this....do you just post layouts in the thread for the challenge or is there somewhere else they should go? Thanks.

All challenges will go into the gallery. You'll add your layout by selecting 'submit to gallery' then add your info. Take note that entering a reveal date will make your layout not show until midnight of the date entered.
At the bottom of the page you'll see a series of check box items - select the appropriate challenge and your layout will be entered.

Sometimes there is a delay in the layout appearing on the gallery screen, but you should be able to check that it uploaded by viewing your own submissions. I always recommend double checking the gallery as well - there's a drop down menu on the left hand side that will let you pick by challenge category.

Good luck and welcome!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

You CAN post them in this thread but you MUST post them in the gallery in the proper catagory!!

Here's a thread that might help with other questions too: viewtopic.php?f=337&t=236145

WELCOME TO THE CROP!!! :-D

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

FYI: that is an island called Isla de Bella or something like that off the Amalfi coast in Italy...there are two homes, one for my family and one for our guests...who wants to join me?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Wow...amazing challenge! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “NSD Crop 2011”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, 4peasinourpod