Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

Coupons or No Coupons?
So...a girlfriend of mine is a huge couponista. She clips and saves and spends hours researching the best sales and buys and I benefit because she shares her information with me. There are also several sites that lend a hand in helping me save money too. Do you play the coupon game?
CHEERS~~

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: Coupons or No Coupons?
Nope, I buy store brand and it's still cheaper than using a coupon for the major brandnames.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I use coupons only for medications (excederin, nyquil, etc), personal products, and dog food (alpo and pedigree).
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Craft store coupons? YES!!!! Others, if they work for us. We don't go crazy with them...they just don't seem worth it any more--- BUY 20 of these and save $.75.

craftyk

Cherry Bing

I use coupons often. But I am not a super couponer.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I really only use coupons for Michaels. I won't even go into the store without one.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I like to use coupons, but I don't take the time to really play the game to the full potential.
Image Image
RACHEL

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Nope....no patience for it.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I use them occasionally, I wish I was more like my DS and DIL, they have it down to a science!!!!!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

amberella

Cherry Bomb

I dont' do "extreme" cuponing by any means, but I will print off/clip the ones for stuff that I need or would get anyway... I find that I don't have the patience to do lots of coupons because it always takes forever and the computer is stupid and I feel guilty for being such a pain...
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

coupons

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I do. I am not great at it yet, but I am trying.

kgr1920

Cherry Picker

I clip coupons for things I know I will use but have to make sure it is cheaper than the store brand with the coupon if I am going to use it.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Not nearly as much as I used to. I tend to buy more things I don't need when I use coupons, and since the prices have gone up...
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

I love me some coupons! I have even given my MOPS group a coupon presentation. I carry a binder filled with coupon when I shop. Love me some good deals!

Carol

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

No.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

I do play the coupon games, but not obsessed with it. I get them in the Sunday paper and then also signed up for coupons.com and other name brand sites like Kellogs, Ocean Spray, and Purina, to get offers.
~ Carissa ~

anazelia

Cherry Cola

sometimes, but not nearly enough

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I clip from the Sunday paper, and use the recycled bags, which helps too, but I don't spend extra time running from store to store looking for stuff. I watch to see whats on sale, if it's not, I can more than likely wait a few weeks, or get it at Walmart cheaper
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

no coupons, I guess every once in a while I will use one but not very often.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “February Crop 2011”

Information